Madonna indirectly benefits from Britney's conservatorship - That's why she's silent

For those who are wondering why Madonna remains silent about Britney's case, the reason is simple :

She indirectly benefits from it through her management company Maverick and therefore has an huge conflict of interest.

Established originally in 1992, today the rebranded Maverick was co-founded by partners: Guy Oseary, Clarence Spalding, Larry Rudolph, Gee Roberson, Scott Rodger, Cortez Bryant and Adam Leber.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6289050/maverick-movement-meet-the-oseary-bryant-laffitte-rodgers-roberson-rudolph-spalding-veazy-leber

Guy Oseary has stepped down from Maverick's day-to-day operations last year.

"My dad and anyone involved in this conservatorship, including my management … they should be in jail." 

She is simply protecting Maverick, Guy Oseary, Larry Rudolph and Adam Leber.

Spoiler

Madonna is a hypocrite, she will never act without self-interest. I have no respect for her. I still like her music tho (until 2008). She's fake, that's simple.

Cher, Mariah Carey, Justin Timberlake and other major artists have spoken out... Madonna, it's time, *****.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

What are you going on about? It’s been a long day. Go to bed. 

Not everybody lives in the US. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

39 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Wait what you mean? I thought she  left the company when it was a label, is Guy Oseary still her manager?

No, she didn't https://maverick.com/artist/madonna/ and yes he still is : https://variety.com/2020/music/news/guy-oseary-madonna-u2-manager-maverick-1234618275/

14 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Like MADONNA not saying what she thinks because someone of her managment is kinda related? really sis? it's madonna. Maybe she's busy, it's been less than 24hs.

Btw, I don't think Guy is even close with britney team.  

Yes, it's such a huge conflict of interest. This pensioner has been busy since 2019? Please.  :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Like MADONNA not saying what she thinks because someone of her managment is kinda related? really sis? it's madonna. Maybe she's busy, it's been less than 24hs.

Btw, I don't think Guy is even close with britney team.  

She's not busy at all... go check her FB ! she keeps posting non-sense attention seeking posts

• Like 2

First of madonna is busy with her surprise show today

secondly she will comment on this sooner or later

age gracefully? Really? ***** who are u to judge let her enjoy her life however she wants. I dont get those comments after all the britney situation. Stop being narrow minded

• Like 3

What a complete crock of ****. Madonna has nothing to do with this and no Madonna slander will be tolerated. She’s busy raising $ for LGBTQ youth tonight at her event. Like Britney but she has never been the vocal ally that Madonna has been to the LGBT community besides a tepid I love my gays boys. This post is a reach and a miss 

1 hour ago, Jsh83 said:

What a complete crock of ****. Madonna has nothing to do with this and no Madonna slander will be tolerated. She’s busy raising $ for LGBTQ youth tonight at her event. Like Britney but she has never been the vocal ally that Madonna has been to the LGBT community besides a tepid I love my gays boys. This post is a reach and a miss 

I didn't mean only last night but since 2019 minimum. It's not a reach after everything Britney said last night. What does the gay right has to do with this? LMFAO. If you're such a fan of Madonna, you should know that she does everything only for her self-interest. Including fighting for gay rights nowadays. Stop trying to protect her with this no sense. Please. This woman is evil.

• Like 3