Radar Online: Sheriff's Deputies visited Britney's house yesterday over 'Civil Issue'

5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Hang on one ******* minute! how dare you call me a moron! first of all, dont even try to throw 'leaving the house' as a weapon because i have cerebral palsy and spent 95% of the past ******* year stuck in the house because of covid, so dont even try to throw that at me thanks very much

Second of all, theres a massive difference between going to a mall for a shopping trip and going to a sheriff's department about fighting a cship that you are trying to prove you're well enough not to have. if you bother to look at all my previous posts, you will see i have spent the last TWO YEARS on this damn forum supporting Britney and slamming this cship and how come shes 'well enough to  perform but not 'well enough' to have her money. So dont even go there with me! She wasnt just 'leaving the house' today, she was going to the sheriff's department about the court case which shes trying to prove shes stable enough to have her money and control back. Now, i am worried going there looking like that will make them question her wellbeing and use it as a weapon against her.  THATS ALL! Im worried it wont do her any favours

Lastly, dont call anyone else on this forum a 'moron' again!  We are allowed to express our views on here and i NEVER call members names just because i dont agree with them!

Moron.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

OMG Everyone has totally misinterrepted what i was saying! FFS!

I started with that because i was worried this would bloody happen

IM NOT BEING HORRIBLE ABOUT BRITNEY. 

I dont care what she wears, ok? all im saying is im worried that going to a courthouse looking like the way she did will give the courts  reason to believe shes not stable enough! Thats it! Please inform me what is wrong with that?

im not being horrible right, i get angry when Britney posts a video on IG and i read comments like 'she looks a mess' because i think its her IG and she can rightly wear what she wants. But, she went to a courthouse about her cship which is in place because shes apparently 'not well enough' . now i have spent the last TWO YEARS supporting Britney and saying its disgusting shes still in a cship. Now, i personally dont care what she wore today. shee could have rocked up in a Barney costume and i wouldnt care. My concern is the COURTS and her FATHER will look at her and go 'she goes to a sheriff's office looking like that, BINGO! That shows shes 'unstable' and a reason why she needs a cship! THATS IT! Im worried it will be used against Britney

i cant actually believe everyones twisted what i said thinking i was being horrible

She didn't show up at a court meeting dressed "homely".  She's out and about doing normal life things. You're being absolutely ridiculous.

5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

OMG SERIOUSLY? I am so annoyed now.

Look at all my previous post. i do ******* care about Britneys wellbeing for gawdsake! im just worried going to the courthouse looking like that will give her father and the courts proof shes not 'stable enough' to get out of the cship. THATS ALL!

Are you from Europe?

I'm not American, but every time I travel to the States I'm shocked at how slobby everyone dresses there.

It's normal there to wear what Britney wore...Not normal in my country whatsoever...It's a cultural thing.

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Are you from Europe?

I'm not American, but every time I travel to the States I'm shocked at how slobby everyone dresses there.

It's normal there to wear what Britney wore...Not normal in my country whatsoever...It's a cultural thing.

Yeh I am. I'm from the UK and over here if you're going to a courthouse or somewhere to talk legal matters with you dress smartly.

I'm absolutely livid af idiots on here calling me a moron. I was just worried what she was wearing would affect the outcome. That's it. I have spend the past 2 years on here supporting Britney and saying how ridiculas this cship is.  But because I said I was worried what she wore to the courthouse might not do her any favours , I am now being called a ******* moron. You know what, some of you fans seriously need to get off your high horses. Its the same when it was 2018 and I said oh I hope she tours the UK because I've never seen her live I got slaughtered. Oh we dint want Britney to work under the cship, the same ******* people whose profile picture is of them in Vegas posing in front of the britney Vegas logo so obviously saw her live in Vegas, but I get slaughtered for saying I hope she tours. Very double standards. I'm actually sick of some Britney fans. You cant have a opinion on anything without people jumping down your throats. I have supported Britney all through this and said this cship was ridiculous, no one noticed that. But when you say something the freeBritney mob doesn't like, I get  called a moron, even though when I commented on what she was wearing, it wasnt an attack on Britney, i was just worried that it would be seen as inappropriate for  court and would affect her in what shes trying to achieve. THAT WAS IT! But that makes me a moron? 

I'm sick of this forum now tbh and I'm pissed off . I was just worries about Britney, but no, people turn it into a bashing! 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Yeh I am. I'm from the UK and over here if you're going to a courthouse or somewhere to talk legal matters with you dress smartly.

I'm absolutely livid af idiots on here calling me a moron. I was just worried what she was wearing would affect the outcome. That's it. I have spend the past 2 years on here supporting Britney and saying how ridiculas this cship is.  But because I said I was worried what she wore to the courthouse might not do her any favours , I am now being called a ******* moron. You know what, some of you fans seriously need to get off your high horses. Its the same when it was 2018 and I said oh I hope she tours the UK because I've never seen her live I got slaughtered. Oh we dint want Britney to work under the cship, the same ******* people whose profile picture is of them in Vegas posing in front of the britney Vegas logo so obviously saw her live in Vegas, but I get slaughtered for saying I hope she tours. Very double standards. I'm actually sick of some Britney fans. You cant have a opinion on anything without people jumping down your throats. I have supported Britney all through this and said this cship was ridiculous, no one noticed that. But when you say something the freeBritney mob doesn't like, I get  called a moron, even though when I commented on what she was wearing, it waßnt an attack on Britney, i was just worried that it would be seen as inappropriate for  court and would affect her in what shes trying to achieve. THAT WAS IT! But that makes me a moron? 

I'm sick of this forum now tbh and I'm pissed off . I was just worries about Britney, but no, people turn it into a bashing! 

I hear you.

I had to take a couple weeks break from here for the exact same reason. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I hear you.

I had to take a couple weeks break from here for the exact same reason. 

Well in glad it's not only me, its completely ridiculous now. See if the others replied to me like you did and said btw it's normal for people in the US to dress like that in court. I would have appreciated that and said sorry in in the UK and it's different over here we are expected to dress smartly. That would be it and I would have happily stand correctly.  But I get attacked again

1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

Well in glad it's not only me, its completely ridiculous now. See if the others replied to me like you did and said btw it's normal for people in the US to dress like that in court. I would have appreciated that and said sorry in in the UK and it's different over here we are expected to dress smartly. That would be it and I would have happily stand correctly.  But I get attacked again

I've been posting here since April of 2008.

The only way I've been able to do it for that long is to take breaks every now and then...I'll disappear for a few weeks or months, and then come back feeling refreshed.

(By the way...I don't think Americans realize how slobby they dress...I've been to Europe and everyone really does dress much smarter there! It's so lovely!)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've been posting here since April of 2008.

The only way I've been able to do it for that long is to take breaks every now and then...I'll disappear for a few weeks or months, and then come back feeling refreshed.

(By the way...I don't think Americans realize how slobby they dress...I've been to Europe and everyone really does dress much smarter there! It's so lovely!)

Yeh I may just do that. I'm fed up of some things on here tbh. Thanks so much for your kindness and understanding, wish everyone on here was like that

What?? Was she maybe threatened? She probably felt scared that something would happen, or they would try and do something for her to not speak? Idk I want to know what this means. They better leave her alone! 13 years is enough she’s not your B*tchh!!! And she’s not your damm ATM bank machine!!! Leave her the hell alone and give her life back!!!