Radar Online: Sheriff's Deputies visited Britney's house yesterday over 'Civil Issue'

17 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

But wouldn't she call the police from her home in that case? 

maybe she went to file a report, but since it's a "civil issue" it didn't proceed but still want them to come, who knows... 

what I understand for civil issue is that is not a crime, thus the police couldn't do anything, but I don't even know how Radar got that information 

Please dont jump on me for this because i want the best for Britney. But ive just seen the pictures on dailymail of Britney walking out of the sheriff's department today and im shocked at what she was wearing. she looks a mess and is wearing very short shorts. and im not trying to be nasty but why would she go to a sheriffs department looking like that when shes trying to prove she doesnt need her dad to be in control of her money

im in full support of Britney but why did she go to the sheriff's department today looking like shes just nipping to the shops or going on a dog walk?? PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears seen out ahead of conservatorship hearing | Daily Mail Online   

Just now, jonloch1 said:

Please dont jump on me for this because i want the best for Britney. But ive just seen the pictures on dailymail of Britney walking out of the sheriff's department today and im shocked at what she was wearing. she looks a mess and is wearing very short shorts. and im not trying to be nasty but why would she go to a sheriffs department looking like that when shes trying to prove she doesnt need her dad to be in control of her money

im in full support of Britney but why did she go to the sheriff's department today looking like shes just nipping to the shops or going on a dog walk?? PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Britney Spears seen out ahead of conservatorship hearing | Daily Mail Online   

You’re an actual moron. Have you ever left your house? Been to a mall? 

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

She lives in a gated community, so I wonder if paparazzi were trying to gain access or something... idk if there are publicly accessible walking trails nearby, so hopefully no one tried getting to her house.

I wonder what civil issues sheriffs can respond to...

34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's what I'm thinking, because if there was no crime, then it must've been something suspicious, like, some car parking outside her house, or a suspicious person, or something like that 

Isn't there security that protects gated communities ? She also isn't the only celeb

So why would she go personally there.

6 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

She was literally seen crying and was stressed out to Max. And you decide to post this ?

Like wtf dude

• Super Mods
Just now, Easy There said:

Isn't there security that protects gated communities ? She also isn't the only celeb

So why would she go personally there.

I'm assuming there is security. I'm just as mystified about why she'd go in person...

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

The local police department is not NY fashion week. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

**** off 

Hand me my arse on a plate and send warning points my way. I don't care anymore. I can't deal with people like this who care more about Britney's appearance than her actual wellbeing, life and safety.

Just now, PZHSB said:

You’re an actual moron. Have you ever left your house? Been to a mall? 

Hang on one ******* minute! how dare you call me a moron! first of all, dont even try to throw 'leaving the house' as a weapon because i have cerebral palsy and spent 95% of the past ******* year stuck in the house because of covid, so dont even try to throw that at me thanks very much

Second of all, theres a massive difference between going to a mall for a shopping trip and going to a sheriff's department about fighting a cship that you are trying to prove you're well enough not to have. if you bother to look at all my previous posts, you will see i have spent the last TWO YEARS on this damn forum supporting Britney and slamming this cship and how come shes 'well enough to  perform but not 'well enough' to have her money. So dont even go there with me! She wasnt just 'leaving the house' today, she was going to the sheriff's department about the court case which shes trying to prove shes stable enough to have her money and control back. Now, i am worried going there looking like that will make them question her wellbeing and use it as a weapon against her.  THATS ALL! Im worried it wont do her any favours

Lastly, dont call anyone else on this forum a 'moron' again!  We are allowed to express our views on here and i NEVER call members names just because i dont agree with them!

13 minutes ago, Easy There said:

She was literally seen crying and was stressed out to Max. And you decide to post this ?

Like wtf dude

10 minutes ago, rennen said:

**** off 

Hand me my arse on a plate and send warning points my way. I don't care anymore. I can't deal with people like this who care more about Britney's appearance than her actual wellbeing, life and safety.

OMG SERIOUSLY? I am so annoyed now.

Look at all my previous post. i do ******* care about Britneys wellbeing for gawdsake! im just worried going to the courthouse looking like that will give her father and the courts proof shes not 'stable enough' to get out of the cship. THATS ALL!

27 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Wtf don’t start off with “don’t jump on me

For this”. I would suggest if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say it. Read the room. 

4 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

For this”. I would suggest if you don’t have anything nice to say then don’t say it. Read the room. 

Right? Once again, we have been fighting for Britney’s freedom and she finally is out and about and these disgusting fans think it’s ok to pick her apart as if they’ve never left the house and seen how normal people function day to day. This fan base is toxic. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Like wtf dude

God i can’t believe im agreeing with you. These stressful times are really bringing the stans closer 😂

38 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

You don’t need to dress up to file a police report in America….:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

OMG Everyone has totally misinterrepted what i was saying! FFS!

I started with that because i was worried this would bloody happen

IM NOT BEING HORRIBLE ABOUT BRITNEY. 

I dont care what she wears, ok? all im saying is im worried that going to a courthouse looking like the way she did will give the courts  reason to believe shes not stable enough! Thats it! Please inform me what is wrong with that?

im not being horrible right, i get angry when Britney posts a video on IG and i read comments like 'she looks a mess' because i think its her IG and she can rightly wear what she wants. But, she went to a courthouse about her cship which is in place because shes apparently 'not well enough' . now i have spent the last TWO YEARS supporting Britney and saying its disgusting shes still in a cship. Now, i personally dont care what she wore today. shee could have rocked up in a Barney costume and i wouldnt care. My concern is the COURTS and her FATHER will look at her and go 'she goes to a sheriff's office looking like that, BINGO! That shows shes 'unstable' and a reason why she needs a cship! THATS IT! Im worried it will be used against Britney

i cant actually believe everyones twisted what i said thinking i was being horrible