Radar Online: Sheriff's Deputies visited Britney's house yesterday over 'Civil Issue'

She lives in a gated community, so I wonder if paparazzi were trying to gain access or something... idk if there are publicly accessible walking trails nearby, so hopefully no one tried getting to her house.

I wonder what civil issues sheriffs can respond to...

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

She lives in a gated community, so I wonder if paparazzi were trying to gain access or something... idk if there are publicly accessible walking trails nearby, so hopefully no one tried getting to her house.

I wonder what civil issues sheriffs can respond to...

that's what I'm thinking, because if there was no crime, then it must've been something suspicious, like, some car parking outside her house, or a suspicious person, or something like that 

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Submit your songs for Exhale's Top 20 Week 1 here

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

I can't tell if this "incident" happened yesterday or today. This article is confusing!

It sounds like it happened yesterday and it's bad reporting saying it happened today.

Stream BOYZ ♫

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

that's what I'm thinking, because if there was no crime, then it must've been something suspicious, like, some car parking outside her house, or a suspicious person, or something like that 

But wouldn't she call the police from her home in that case? 

3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Whew girl! The tea is spilling today!

The article title is clickbait making you think this happened today, but the content of the article indicates that this happened yesterday. They're really stretching the term "hours" in the title... :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 3
Just now, Mgmgmgmg said:

Please don't bring that negativity here, on this day.

You’re right! Let me go delete it. I’m just so nervous I apologize for that !!! Ugh my insides are turning for Britney !!!