Radar Online: Sheriff's Deputies visited Britney's house yesterday over 'Civil Issue'

What is this!!!

A spokesperson for the Ventura County Sheriff's Department tells Radar, the 39-year-old pop star arrived at their office on Tuesday but was only there for a "brief period" before begging officers to meet her at her house. 

RadarOnline has learned deputies agreed and went to Britney's nearby property. We're told the Grammy winner gave officers information about a "civil issue," but no report was taken.

Related:

So they’re talking about yesterday. Apparently she went to the police station and “begged” them to meet at her residence, which they did, where she gave them information but they filed no report. Also no one knows what she told the officers or why.

Hmm. 

Just now, e_ffen said:

So they’re taking about yesterday. She went to the police station and “begged” them to meet at her residence, which they did, where she gave them information but filed no report. Apparently no one knows what she told the officers or why.

Hmm. 

She doesn’t want a report because it would be public record.  I think? 

Just now, rennen said:

Sounds like desperate click bait from Radar Online. And I hate the wording of this article. "Bizzare reasoning" behind her visit, how she looked "distraught" leaving. 

**** off.

She did look distraught and that's normal...No one really goes to the police station feeling happy and joyful. She must have been threatened or set up by Colon.

• Like 5