Las Vegas Raiders NFL player Carl Nassib comes out as gay

19 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

This video always disturbs me as it’s clear that this boy is under age.

It's not clear at all, it's just your assumption. He does look young but so do a lot of ****stars who are casted precisely because they look like young teens. There's a whole genre of ****n dedicated to it.  It's pretty gross and problematic imo but it's not illegal.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Korb said:

It's not clear at all, it's just your assumption. He does look young but so do a lot of ****stars who are casted precisely because they look like young teens. There's a whole genre of ****n dedicated to it.  It's pretty gross and problematic imo but it's not illegal.

Look, I don’t know the source of the video or where it came from, so yes it is an assumption but I think if you asked 100 people, 90 would say he looked under 18 so it skeeves me out is all. Not trying to get anyone banned here.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block