Las Vegas Raiders NFL player Carl Nassib comes out as gay

12 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

This video always disturbs me as it’s clear that this boy is under age.

I looked 14 when I was 18. Even when I turned 21 everyone thought I had a fake ID. When you get older you realize that 18-20 YO’s look young AF but for some reason I never thought I looked that young at that age. Now that I’m older I see everyone younger than me as being a lot younger than they are. I think this person definitely doesn’t look underage though, but still a gross video 

17 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Raiders player Carl Nassib has come out.

As you may know, the Raiders recently moved to Las Vegas. Where I live and am from :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Hi Carl :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

In all seriousness, This is HUGE. Looking forward to the day this isn't news, but for now 👏 

Being that I also live in Vegas, I have to second that-

Hi Carl :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: … :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 😂

omg- Am I actually going to watch football this season!?:shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

(Probably not… 🤷🏼‍♀️He cute tho)

6 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I looked 14 when I was 18. Even when I turned 21 everyone thought I had a fake ID. When you get older you realize that 18-20 YO’s look young AF but for some reason I never thought I looked that young at that age. Now that I’m older I see everyone younger than me as being a lot younger than they are. I think this person definitely doesn’t look underage though, but still a gross video 

Well I hope he was of age

18 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

This video always disturbs me as it’s clear that this boy is under age.

Tea - it’s always odd to me what is and isn’t allowed on this website. Stuff like this / pics of MJ with the children he abused are ok, but swearing and arguing with someone is wrong. Get this trash out of here!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block