New Snippet of Rebellion?

4 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

Hate this kind of track listings. They brand them as rarities and unreleased songs, but most are just b sides and people have already bored of them. 

Well as you can see from my example track listing ideally it would actually be rare and unreleased tracks! 

I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I actually would love an album of b-sides as long as it contained the rare/unavailable tracks I mentioned and a couple new songs. Britney has so many great b-sides/bonus tracks that most people (non-fans/casual fans) don’t even know about so it would be cool to give them their own album. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

They were smart enough to cash in on FreeBritney by using David LaChapelle’s photoshoot from 2016. And let’s be honest, it stirred up the fanbase. Let’s not put this pst then 

Okay, fair point. I'm only saying that because RCA/Britney's team haven't really given us what we wanted in the past in more recent years. Having said that I would love a rarities compilation.

23 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I like the creepy vibe , and yes rebellion was recorded Britney was seen listening to it in her car. i doubt she would be listening to a non vocaled song in her car .

at 53 seconds

I know the one she was listening to here is a demo. It’s been said the song was reworked by Scott Storch to be more hip-hop influenced, which makes me inclined to believe that the instrumental I posted is that version. I don’t know how many people have it. Someone on here did tell me that whoever leaked Telephone back in 2010 also had the final version of Rebellion (the hip-hop version), so it is possible it’s out there.

5 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

I usually get annoyed by all the rebellion hype and just want everyone to let it go but I kinda love this instrumental and it made me want the full version again lol

MTE! I really like this instrumentation. Even if it is fanmade I hope it’s posted in full even if it’s just the instrumental. It’s really intriguing. I heard it and was like

• Haha 1

I can’t even express to y’all how much I’d want her coming back once her dad is removed from the conservatorship or once the conservatorship ends and have Rebellion as her first single. Idgaf how old the song is. And I think a psychic mentioned that last year, that she’ll come back with the song Rebellion:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I-ma-gine:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Dirk said:

TBH, I think there's no complete or official song for this, they recorded some demo with this dark beat but never got to really finish bc we all know... it's not what Britney Spears the brand represents, it was just an experiment, we really should move on with this demo

Nope it exists Britney cut this song more than once. 

5 hours ago, Isla said:

It sounds fanmade to me. 

I make music (more of an executive producer role but it’s for my own music), and this easily could’ve been made with FL studio by a fan. It’s very very simple 

• Like 3