New Snippet of Rebellion?

5 hours ago, Isla said:

It sounds fanmade to me. 

I make music (more of an executive producer role but it’s for my own music), and this easily could’ve been made with FL studio by a fan. It’s very very simple 

• Like 3
  • Twitter Team
4 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Tbh they did a rarities album. At least they tried....

Remember the Record Store Day release of Oops b sides remixes and rarities? lol

But those 'rarities' were bonus tracks on most international editions of the album ddddd

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

I like the creepy vibe , and yes rebellion was recorded Britney was seen listening to it in her car. i doubt she would be listening to a non vocaled song in her car .

at 53 seconds

I mean it does sound just like it... but it also sounds like it was an amateur remake of this lol.... who knows!

So weird that I found that on some Twitter account few days ago, that person was saying ''it's leaked''. I've never seen that video of Britney but we kinda figured out it's most likely fake so it's nothing but kinda weird coincidence :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

20210619_131201.jpg?width=613&height=428

20210619_131752.jpg?width=391&height=428

Seems like someone is trying to make noise with fake Rebellion leaks before the court hearing 

• Like 1
On 6/19/2021 at 5:32 AM, studlygeorge said:

Saw this and was shocked. If I had to guess could this be the reworked version of Rebellion Scott Storch(?)/Jeff Dandurand did? It sounds extremely reminiscent to Blackout’s final production. It could very well be fanmade, if it is it’s incredible…but I have no idea :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: @CJMCH @JackSProductions do y’all know what this is???

rebb.jpg.0c2a35ca3a44c970da9246e108367047.jpg

Related:

It’s from 2007ish! And it was on Britney’s website as a teaser for the song release. She didn’t release it properly but asked fans not long after what the album title should be among some choices, like « OMG it’s like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like »… Good ol’ times!

3 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

So weird that I found that on some Twitter account few days ago, that person was saying ''it's leaked''. I've never seen that video of Britney but we kinda figured out it's most likely fake so it's nothing but kinda weird coincidence :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

Seems like someone is trying to make noise with fake Rebellion leaks before the court hearing 

I bet ain’t no real video it looks like they use one of those apps to touch up her face  and hair and then they probably animated that with that new app that  animates photos

4 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

this “video” looks so fake 😭 they probably just screenshotted a pic from her ig and for some reason decided to facetune it to the point where she looks like an anime character 

Just now, dojaknee said:

this “video” looks so fake 😭 they probably just screenshotted a pic from her ig and for some reason decided to facetune it to the point where she looks like an anime character 

Ikr. But I wanna see the original photo. 

21 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well as you can see from my example track listing ideally it would actually be rare and unreleased tracks! 

I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I actually would love an album of b-sides as long as it contained the rare/unavailable tracks I mentioned and a couple new songs. Britney has so many great b-sides/bonus tracks that most people (non-fans/casual fans) don’t even know about so it would be cool to give them their own album. 

I would be happy too if they released a b-sides album, just don't advertise it as unreleased.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

12 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Ikr. But I wanna see the original photo. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-iYazYAkmq/?utm_medium=copy_link

here is the original.