Do u miss "old" Britney? How did it feel to stan her at her prime?

I started to stan her in 2007 (a lil before Blackout era started), Circus was my very first era from her and I watched E V E R Y T H I N G before that, I always felt she didn't care anymore and as the years passed I felt she cared less and less about music. I was sad to see less risqué choreos (like the Circus live at GMA was so disappointed to me) that I watched everything with "she can do more". FF was almost there, then BJ... and Glory was fun, like she looked THE BEST in Slumber Party but that's it. Like nothing really gagatondra.

I wish I experienced her prime years because watching her live videos from her early years gives me life tbh

My jaw would disjoint every two days... WHAT A PERFORMER! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

And I love this hearing her speak, she's truly mesmerizing to watch, still to this day! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

But I'm trying to let go of that nostalgia. With "Glory" she's proved she still has SO MUCH to give, and that she was able to mature her sound and voice, so I'm actually SUPER EXCITED for what's to come! Because she will come back... one day... Right? RIGHT GUYS?? :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::yesplease_yas_agree_preach: