Britney’s best smelling fragrance?

If I knew, I'd never buy intimate f.- it's almost impossible to know when it's empty and its too grown up and doesnt last long on me for too long

I also wouldnt buy vip private show- it's just not my taste

Fantasy anniversary is also impossible to say when its empty

idk wtf some of u are on but maui is perfect for summer but not super hot summer because people around you will hate you. for heavy summers- island one is perfect to use

guys I wanna buy glitter and festive? are they decent?

perfumes i love: circus f, hidden, midnight, island, rainbow, rocker femme

hate- in bloom, curious in control, intimate, naughty remix

Got festive and glitter fantasy

Festive one lasts for 6 hrs which is really impressive for a watered down midnight fantasy. It's def.for winter and not summer

Glitter fantasy lasts few minutes. Smells nice but it's pure **** (lasting wise)

The design for both perfumes is pure ****. It looks basic and just ****ty. If you compare those designs with fantasy, midnight, circus, hidden f, curious, radiance... It's nothing but basic, cheap ****.

And IA with the member saying glitter f looks like something ********* would like. It's... If Trisha Paytas was a perfume bottle it would be a glitter fantasy....stuck in early 00s and lasts just minutes

Dont buy.

Festive one- yes but for winter. If you like midnight f you'll like festive one too

• Love 1
On 6/13/2021 at 3:11 AM, Style. said:

Omg, thank you for your time. Your review definitely makes me choose between Private Show and Prerogative, as these are an interesting mix of scents that suit my preferences. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Thanks for the write up! I actually love radiance and get so many compliments on it, my sister and mom keep stealing my bottles. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I have all of them that have been released except Rainbow Fantasy, Festive Fantasy, and Fantasy Intense (and of course Electric Fantasy and Fantasy Sheer but they aren't out yet).

I really love all of them except Midnight Fantasy and Fantasy In Bloom. It's interesting to me that most people say Midnight Fantasy is their favorite - it's my second to least. To me, it smells like a grape-scented marker - very synthetic.

My very faves are In Control Curious, Believe, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Island Fantasy, Rocker Femme Fantasy, Fantasy Intimate Edition, and Private Show. Let me know if you have any questions about her fragrances, I love to collect them!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 5:10 PM, PopPrince said:

I remember buying Prerogative on a whim as it was advertised as uni5ex. Upon first impression, I thought it was hella feminine but I gave no sh!ts because I was gonna use that bottle I paid for. 

To my delight, it dies down beautifully and has been the fragrance I get the most compliments on at work. My female coworkers LOVE it, and it's the only one my s/O likes on me as he's not a fan of fragrances in general. 

Def a winner. It's always funny when asked what it is and I say "Godney" tumblr_oab0zvEAZD1qj0e4co1_540.gifv

The black one or white one? I would really like to buy prerogative one bcz it is her only uni5ex one, but they do not have it in my place at all...:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

8 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

The black one or white one? I would really like to buy prerogative one bcz it is her only uni5ex one, but they do not have it in my place at all...:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The black one. The starts off super feminine but it dies down so ****. Not a fan of the white one, it was a bit too feminine for me. And don't feel bad, I had to order both bottles when I visited the US 🥴

4 minutes ago, PopPrince said:

The black one. The starts off super feminine but it dies down so ****. Not a fan of the white one, it was a bit too feminine for me. And don't feel bad, I had to order both bottles when I visited the US 🥴

Does it last long?? Yeah my only chance is to order from like ebay :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

The only thing I do not like is that they put pink on it, like it is uni5ex whyyyy? It should have been black and gold or silver :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I really like Island Fantasy, Radiance and Midnight Fantasy.

I dislike Curious, Cosmic Radiance and Fantasy. Curious smells a bit cheap imo but the bottle with the spray is fancy! Fantasy is too sweet to my likings. And as for cosmic...I don't like the ingredients.

I didn't smell a lot after Radiance to be honest...maui, initmiate, private show, prerogative, ... never have smelled them

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block