Britney’s best smelling fragrance?

Style.

I’m surprised so many like midnight. It’s too much for me. I think the original fantasy is superior. I have Maui, island, circus, and hidden as well. They’re all really nice imo but Maui can be a little much sometimes too. I ran out of circus. I miss that one. Island fantasy is really nice.

my friend tried to give me her believe but I didn’t want it. Not my fave.

13 minutes ago, Style. said:

Thank y’all so much, I think I’m going to buy Midnight Fantasy one or Circus or Private Show. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Ooh yea I have the body spray of private show. It’s very nice. I love circus. But it’s very sweet so some might not like it.

midnight fantasy smells like a kids perfume to me. It’s not s*xy like the other fantasies IMO but a lot of ppl like it so you’ll probably get compliments 

4 hours ago, SkyNet said:

Midnight is heavy. I smell raspberry and vanilla in it, but I think they say it something else. 

I know a lot of people use it as daily perfume, but for me it's just too much for a day time.

Oh really?? You sparked my curiosity. I will look for it. By the way, I know Radiance is out of stock (shameful!) but Believe and the other ones are still available, right? 

Radiance, believe and private show. I’d like her perfumes a lot more if they weren’t so cheap quality now. Back in the original curious/fantasy days when Elizabeth Arden wasn’t owned by revlon, they weren’t as cheaply made. Now they last a few hours if you’re lucky. 

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Perfumes are SO personal... I enjoy reading fans favorites, but if you guys don't justify why (the smell of ___, it lasts ___, I get compliments, love the bottle, it's perfect for ___ occasions, etc), then there's not much use to them...

I barely smelled Curious and Fantasy from samples, but I never bought one, they don't sell them here. That's so sad... :(

True, I was gonna post details but I didn't have much time earlier (and there so many) I'll do a rundown.

I started my collection because of course I am a Brintey fan and I wanted to collect all the bottles. Some of the scents are now very hard to find as they are discontinued and some of the new ones are also hard to get as they are still not available in the US. I still need Rainbow and Intense.

Britney's perfumes are sweet scents, so if your someone who doesn't like smelling sweet then Britney's line won't be for you.

I'll start with Curious, this perfume is very fresh, floral and feminine. This is her most sophisticated scent imo. This perfume has an effect of feeling fresh out the shower, the magnolia flower is very present and strong. This perfume to me discribes the essence of Britney Spears, a charming woman proud of her roots, put into a beautiful bottle to share with the world.

This perfume lasts around 12 hrs when I spary it, when I've asked opinions on this scent, everyone loves it. If you do get your hands on this one make sure to get a fresh bottle, this perfume does expire and it turns yellow. When I started collecting I knew this but I wanted to get my hands on one with the heart charms, which the new bottles don't have anymore. The scent does smell odd as it ages so do make sure to get a fresh one. This perfume can be used for special occasions like weddings or going out on nice dates.

maxresdefault.jpg

Curious in Control has such a cute bottle, I love the name. This one I also bought with the idea that I wanted the charm that came along with it (the newer one didn't have it anymore.) This perfume is sweet and pleasant but nothing special. This scent is very tamed which is odd because I was expecting something a little bolder due to the aspect of the bottle. A nice scent for sure but nothing special, very forgettable. This scent also lasts around 12hrs. This perfume smells like sweet creamy lotion, almost like a birthday cake. This perfume can also be used for special occasions.

Curious Heart, is basically Curious in a different ugly bottle. I honeslty don't understand what they were trying to do there. This perfume is discontinued so unless you just want to collect it I don't recommend this, the scent to this one is still there but I do notice the decay, it's amost like old water that had fresh flowers.

Fantasy, this one has been reformulated unfortunately (sorry) @Style. The original version smelled like a perfect blend of white chocolate, kiwi and floral notes and it lasted really long. The new version mostly just smells like kiwi and it doesn't last as long. I've given this perfume away as gifts and this one is also very loved. This perfume is extremely popular still, and you can find this literally everywhere you go lol. I always thought the hot pink on the bottle was low-key ugly, but ofcourse this is targeted to women so you know. I consider this perfume to be casual/going to out with friends things like that.

Midnight Fantasy is basically blueberry bubble gum in a bottle with some sweet powder. It's a very cute scent that lasts around three days. This is advertised as a sensual perfume but there's nothing secsssy about it, it's a very joyful aroma.The bottle is gorgeous, I love the dark purple tone, it's very elegant looking. This perfume is more casual but could pass for certain special occasions (not too serious ones) This perfume is also very aromatic, so whenever you apply some everyone is gonna notice it. This one also gets many compliments, men seem to really enjoy this one.

homemade-gumdrops-blueberry-balsamic-rec

Hidden Fantasy smells like clay and artificial orange drink mix, I was dissapointed with this scent. It's a very synthetic smelling. I've read a lot of people say this reminds them of Christmas but I fail to perceieve it. The bottle is gorgeous and it does last a really long time but I didn't like this one.

Circus Fantasy is a refreshingly delicious, vibrant, sweet lime/lemonade scent. This perfume is like pouring a glass of freshly made lemonade juice, with a lovely touch a cane sugar. It's such a beautiful perfume, this is one of my favorites. The scent last around 1 day. The bottle is a cute baby blue color, however the red stones give it an ugly contrast imo. I remember someone telling me that samples of this perfume were given out at her Circus tour and that the enitre stadium smelled like it. This is a casual perfume.

agua-de-limon-3.jpg

Fantasy Twist is basically the original Fantasy and Midnight put together. I haven't bought this one and I probably won't lol. I don't care to own this.

Island Fantasy is another favorite. It's a rich, succulent, refreshing aroma. It's a burst of sweet watermelon with some citruses and some green notes. It's a beach party. This perfume is literally fresh fruit being cut. I absolutetly love this fragrance. The bottle is gorgeous and one of my faves. The first one to be released which had two colors on the bottle. The only dowside is that yes this perfume doesn't last really long but I do have the body mist so retouching is always pleasant.

x-originales-versiones-limonada.jpg

7 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I use the Island Fantasy and I just love it, the bad thing is that it last for 15 min 

Fantasy Anniversary is the original fantasy repackaged. I get mostly just tart kiwi. The bottle is extremely gorgeous. It comes signed with Britney's name. This one is a def to have if you like collecting Britney memorabilia in general. I love this one.

Fantasy The Nice Remix, cute bottle, the scent is just a washed down original Fantasy again only for collectible puposes for me. I don't know how long this one lasts honestly.

Fantasy The Naughty Remix, cute bottle, smells horrible. This perfume smells like incense. I don't like it at all. I didn't care to test the logevity of this one at all lol.

Fantasy Stage is a celebration of her Vmas snake performance. A very cute collectible bottle. This is also just another repackage of the original Fantasy, tart kiwi and lasts around 6 hours.

Rocker Femme Fantasy is a beautfiul, creamy, milky, sweet, coconut perfume. I love this one, the only thing this one has similar to the original is the sweetness, outside of that this perfume can stand on it's own. The bottle is beautiful I love the blend of the pink with the black. This perfume lasts around 6 hours. It was very hard to find this one. This one is occasional.

Renner Femme was only available in Brasil so I never got a chance to get it.

Fantasy Intimate is one of the most beautiful and elegant bottles in the line. However, the scent is gross imo. It smells like a hot sweaty animal standing on grass. It baffles me how there are people who actually like this scent. This perfume is also discribed as being more mature. I would not recommend this perfume to no one. It's really is a shame as the bottle is ultimately stunning. I would actually say it's my fave visually.

Maui Fantasy, I initially didn't like this one when I received it but it grew on me. It reminded me of these arts and crafts stores lol, but actually it's very icy refreshing, it's a nice scent. I imagine this is what Brintey smells when she travels to Maui. It's like a icy floral fruit bar. It's lasts all day when I spay it. However I don't use it as it's discontinued and want to keep it as a collectible. The bottle is simple, it's a glaced blue bottle with a hibiscus flower on it nothing special or fancy. This scent is also very casual.

red-white-and-blue-popsicles-2.jpg

Fantasy in Bloom is hairspray and cherry bubble gum in a bottle. This aroma is annoying, it gets stuck on your throat type. I was very dissapointed in this one as I was excited to smell the Japanesse cherry blossoms but all you get is a cheap cherry smell. The bottle is cute, it's basically part two of Maui. This perfume actually gives me a headache.

Sunset Fantasy is a overly-sweetned hot milkshake disaster. This one is another gorgeous bottle with a terrible perfume in it lol. Imagine drinking a hot milkshake left out under the sun, overly sweet with too many fruits added. 

9587c617-264d-4d85-8ea7-8617b45e8514.jpg

Rainbow I still don't have.

Glitter, I can't discribe this one, to me it's just sweet. The bottle is something I picture ********* having.

Intense I still don't have.

Festive Fantasy is a washed down version of Midnight Fantasy in a copied J Lo inspired bottle. This perfume lasts all day.

Believe smells like guavas and patchouli. It's a sophisticated scent for sure. The bottle is pretty, a diamond like look. However there is this slightly sweaty cage bird quality I perceive to it. This one is very particular so I recommend testing it first. This scent isn't for everbody. This perfume lasts all day. I consider this one maybe formal/casual

o.362.jpg

Radiance and Cosmic Radiance smell like skittle candies tied with white flowers. The bottles are very striking and pretty. Cosmic is a little more tart. However these aren't available anymore. A 3.3 full bottle of Cosmic I have is actually starting to tun yellow so I think I'm gonna empty it out.

maxresdefault.jpg

Private Show is such an elegant smell. This one has a note called Dulce de Leche which is something you smell if you try Mexican deserts, mmmm it's soo delightful. I love this scent, it's very aromatic. I've given this one as a gift as well and the person loved it. They actually asked me to to buy it for them again. The bottle is simple but eye catching, very cute and bright.  This one lasts all day. This one can be used at formal events or casual as well. 

hot-dulce-de-leche.jpg

Private Show VIP is also lovely, very fun and vibrant. This one can be used to go out at night. The bottle is very cute and the glittery cap is a nice touch. This one smells like mango and American Valentines's Day candy with some florals but in a nice way. I initially didn't like this one as I thought it smelled too artificial but it grew on me. It lasts all day as well. 

mango.jpg?itok=KiyDzhWy

MW-HC453_sweeth_20190122211217_ZQ.jpg?uu

Prerogative smells sweet, coffe, milkey and latex-ish. I love this perfume. I would definitetly recommend this one. This one lasts all day on me. This one I do wear often I absolutetly love it. i don't get many compliments though.

I always have so much fun collectiong Britney's perfumes, opening the boxes and expeirencing the scents is magical. 

If you guys wanna ask anything else feel free.

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Style. said:

Thank y’all so much, I think I’m going to buy Midnight Fantasy one or Circus or Private Show. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Great choices, however keep in mind that they are sweet scents so if you like smelling sweet than go for it.

Also have you smelled any of Nicki's perfumes people always give her great reviews and I've been wanting to smell some of hers.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 hours ago, PopPrince said:

I remember buying Prerogative on a whim as it was advertised as uni5ex. Upon first impression, I thought it was hella feminine but I gave no sh!ts because I was gonna use that bottle I paid for. 

To my delight, it dies down beautifully and has been the fragrance I get the most compliments on at work. My female coworkers LOVE it, and it's the only one my s/O likes on me as he's not a fan of fragrances in general. 

Def a winner. It's always funny when asked what it is and I say "Godney" tumblr_oab0zvEAZD1qj0e4co1_540.gifv

Maybe I Will try it next time! My Island fantasy is almost over! I read this a lot! That at first it is very feminine, but it dies down very good!

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

True, I was gonna post details but I didn't have much time earlier (and there so many) I'll do a rundown.

I started my collection because of course I am a Brintey fan and I wanted to collect all the bottles. Some of the scents are now very hard to find as they are discontinued and some of the new ones are also hard to get as they are still not available in the US. I still need Rainbow and Intense.

Britney's perfumes are sweet scents, so if your someone who doesn't like smelling sweet then Britney's line won't be for you.

I'll start with Curious, this perfume is very fresh, floral and feminine. This is her most sophisticated scent imo. This perfume has an effect of feeling fresh out the shower, the magnolia flower is very present and strong. This perfume to me discribes the essence of Britney Spears, a charming woman proud of her roots, put into a beautiful bottle to share with the world.

This perfume lasts around 12 hrs when I spary it, when I've asked opinions on this scent, everyone loves it. If you do get your hands on this one make sure to get a fresh bottle, this perfume does expire and it turns yellow. When I started collecting I knew this but I wanted to get my hands on one with the heart charms, which the new bottles don't have anymore. The scent does smell odd as it ages so do make sure to get a fresh one. This perfume can be used for special occasions like weddings or going out on nice dates.

maxresdefault.jpg

Curious in Control has such a cute bottle, I love the name. This one I also bought with the idea that I wanted the charm that came along with it (the newer one didn't have it anymore.) This perfume is sweet and pleasant but nothing special. This scent is very tamed which is odd because I was expecting something a little bolder due to the aspect of the bottle. A nice scent for sure but nothing special, very forgettable. This scent also lasts around 12hrs. This perfume smells like sweet creamy lotion, almost like a birthday cake. This perfume can also be used for special occasions.

Curious Heart, is basically Curious in a different ugly bottle. I honeslty don't understand what they were trying to do there. This perfume is discontinued so unless you just want to collect it I don't recommend this, the scent to this one is still there but I do notice the decay, it's amost like old water that had fresh flowers.

Fantasy, this one has been reformulated unfortunately (sorry) @Style. The original version smelled like a perfect blend of white chocolate, kiwi and floral notes and it lasted really long. The new version mostly just smells like kiwi and it doesn't last as long. I've given this perfume away as gifts and this one is also very loved. This perfume is extremely popular still, and you can find this literally everywhere you go lol. I always thought the hot pink on the bottle was low-key ugly, but ofcourse this is targeted to women so you know. I consider this perfume to be casual/going to out with friends things like that.

Midnight Fantasy is basically blueberry bubble gum in a bottle with some sweet powder. It's a very cute scent that lasts around three days. This is advertised as a sensual perfume but there's nothing secsssy about it, it's a very joyful aroma.The bottle is gorgeous, I love the dark purple tone, it's very elegant looking. This perfume is more casual but could pass for certain special occasions (not too serious ones) This perfume is also very aromatic, so whenever you apply some everyone is gonna notice it. This one also gets many compliments, men seem to really enjoy this one.

homemade-gumdrops-blueberry-balsamic-rec

Hidden Fantasy smells like clay and artificial orange drink mix, I was dissapointed with this scent. It's a very synthetic smelling. I've read a lot of people say this reminds them of Christmas but I fail to perceieve it. The bottle is gorgeous and it does last a really long time but I didn't like this one.

Circus Fantasy is a refreshingly delicious, vibrant, sweet lime/lemonade scent. This perfume is like pouring a glass of freshly made lemonade juice, with a lovely touch a cane sugar. It's such a beautiful perfume, this is one of my favorites. The scent last around 1 day. The bottle is a cute baby blue color, however the red stones give it an ugly contrast imo. I remember someone telling me that samples of this perfume were given out at her Circus tour and that the enitre stadium smelled like it. This is a casual perfume.

agua-de-limon-3.jpg

Fantasy Twist is basically the original Fantasy and Midnight put together. I haven't bought this one and I probably won't lol. I don't care to own this.

Island Fantasy is another favorite. It's a rich, succulent, refreshing aroma. It's a burst of sweet watermelon with some citruses and some green notes. It's a beach party. This perfume is literally fresh fruit being cut. I absolutetly love this fragrance. The bottle is gorgeous and one of my faves. The first one to be released which had two colors on the bottle. The only dowside is that yes this perfume doesn't last really long but I do have the body mist so retouching is always pleasant.

x-originales-versiones-limonada.jpg

Fantasy Anniversary is the original fantasy repackaged. I get mostly just tart kiwi. The bottle is extremely gorgeous. It comes signed with Britney's name. This one is a def to have if you like collecting Britney memorabilia in general. I love this one.

Fantasy The Nice Remix, cute bottle, the scent is just a washed down original Fantasy again only for collectible puposes for me. I don't know how long this one lasts honestly.

Fantasy The Naughty Remix, cute bottle, smells horrible. This perfume smells like incense. I don't like it at all. I didn't care to test the logevity of this one at all lol.

Fantasy Stage is a celebration of her Vmas snake performance. A very cute collectible bottle. This is also just another repackage of the original Fantasy, tart kiwi and lasts around 6 hours.

Rocker Femme Fantasy is a beautfiul, creamy, milky, sweet, coconut perfume. I love this one, the only thing this one has similar to the original is the sweetness, outside of that this perfume can stand on it's own. The bottle is beautiful I love the blend of the pink with the black. This perfume lasts around 6 hours. It was very hard to find this one. This one is occasional.

Renner Femme was only available in Brasil so I never got a chance to get it.

Fantasy Intimate is one of the most beautiful and elegant bottles in the line. However, the scent is gross imo. It smells like a hot sweaty animal standing on grass. It baffles me how there are people who actually like this scent. This perfume is also discribed as being more mature. I would not recommend this perfume to no one. It's really is a shame as the bottle is ultimately stunning. I would actually say it's my fave visually.

Maui Fantasy, I initially didn't like this one when I received it but it grew on me. It reminded me of these arts and crafts stores lol, but actually it's very icy refreshing, it's a nice scent. I imagine this is what Brintey smells when she travels to Maui. It's like a icy floral fruit bar. It's lasts all day when I spay it. However I don't use it as it's discontinued and want to keep it as a collectible. The bottle is simple, it's a glaced blue bottle with a hibiscus flower on it nothing special or fancy. This scent is also very casual.

red-white-and-blue-popsicles-2.jpg

Fantasy in Bloom is hairspray and cherry bubble gum in a bottle. This aroma is annoying, it gets stuck on your throat type. I was very dissapointed in this one as I was excited to smell the Japanesse cherry blossoms but all you get is a cheap cherry smell. The bottle is cute, it's basically part two of Maui. This perfume actually gives me a headache.

Sunset Fantasy is a overly-sweetned hot milkshake disaster. This one is another gorgeous bottle with a terrible perfume in it lol. Imagine drinking a hot milkshake left out under the sun, overly sweet with too many fruits added. 

9587c617-264d-4d85-8ea7-8617b45e8514.jpg

Rainbow I still don't have.

Glitter, I can't discribe this one, to me it's just sweet. The bottle is something I picture ********* having.

Intense I still don't have.

Festive Fantasy is a washed down version of Midnight Fantasy in a copied J Lo inspired bottle. This perfume lasts all day.

Believe smells like guavas and patchouli. It's a sophisticated scent for sure. The bottle is pretty, a diamond like look. However there is this slightly sweaty cage bird quality I perceive to it. This one is very particular so I recommend testing it first. This scent isn't for everbody. This perfume lasts all day. I consider this one maybe formal/casual

o.362.jpg

Radiance and Cosmic Radiance smell like skittle candies tied with white flowers. The bottles are very striking and pretty. Cosmic is a little more tart. However these aren't available anymore. A 3.3 full bottle of Cosmic I have is actually starting to tun yellow so I think I'm gonna empty it out.

maxresdefault.jpg

Private Show is such an elegant smell. This one has a note called Dulce de Leche which is something you smell if you try Mexican deserts, mmmm it's soo delightful. I love this scent, it's very aromatic. I've given this one as a gift as well and the person loved it. They actually asked me to to buy it for them again. The bottle is simple but eye catching, very cute and bright.  This one lasts all day. This one can be used at formal events or casual as well. 

hot-dulce-de-leche.jpg

Private Show VIP is also lovely, very fun and vibrant. This one can be used to go out at night. The bottle is very cute and the glittery cap is a nice touch. This one smells like mango and American Valentines's Day candy with some florals but in a nice way. I initially didn't like this one as I thought it smelled too artificial but it grew on me. It lasts all day as well. 

mango.jpg?itok=KiyDzhWy

MW-HC453_sweeth_20190122211217_ZQ.jpg?uu

Prerogative smells sweet, coffe, milkey and latex-ish. I love this perfume. I would definitetly recommend this one. This one lasts all day on me. This one I do wear often I absolutetly love it. i don't get many compliments though.

I always have so much fun collectiong Britney's perfumes, opening the boxes and expeirencing the scents is magical. 

If you guys wanna ask anything else feel free.

Oh wow, what a full catalogue review...

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

You left me speechless haha. I would LOVE to collect them all too! For the fragrances but also the bottles. And have my own opinion, of course. But I can't do anything else than read yours, so thank you! :D

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block