Britney’s best smelling fragrance?

• Content Curators

I have them all collected. The best are Curious which is her most sophisticated one imo. Midnight, Private Show and Private Show VIP the second being the better one. Rocker Femme, Radiance, Island and Circus.

However the one I think you should definitely try is Prerogative, the scent is deliciously beautiful.

The good would be Maui, Believe, Fantasy, Festive, Glitter, Curious Heart, In Control and Rave.

The bad ones imo are Hidden Fantasy, Fantasy in Bloom, Sunset Fantasy, and Intimate Fantasy.

One thing to point out is that her scents are very light and sweet, for the most part most of the scents are casual.

• Like 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

I remember buying Prerogative on a whim as it was advertised as uni5ex. Upon first impression, I thought it was hella feminine but I gave no sh!ts because I was gonna use that bottle I paid for. 

To my delight, it dies down beautifully and has been the fragrance I get the most compliments on at work. My female coworkers LOVE it, and it's the only one my s/O likes on me as he's not a fan of fragrances in general. 

Def a winner. It's always funny when asked what it is and I say "Godney" tumblr_oab0zvEAZD1qj0e4co1_540.gifv

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

Midnight fantasy as evening Perfume

But all time favorite Radiance, both versions. So sad they didn't made them permanent lego elves success GIF by LEGO

Radiance is also my favorite! Then Fantasy. Have not smelled the midnight edition though. 

Perfumes are SO personal... I enjoy reading fans favorites, but if you guys don't justify why (the smell of ___, it lasts ___, I get compliments, love the bottle, it's perfect for ___ occasions, etc), then there's not much use to them...

I barely smelled Curious and Fantasy from samples, but I never bought one, they don't sell them here. That's so sad... :(

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, PopPrince said:

I remember buying Prerogative on a whim as it was advertised as uni5ex. Upon first impression,

:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

56 minutes ago, PopPrince said:

has been the fragrance I get the most compliments on at work. My female coworkers LOVE it, and it's the only one my s/O likes on me as he's not a fan of fragrances in general. 

Def a winner. It's always funny when asked what it is and I say "Godney" 

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

However the one I think you should definitely try is Prerogative, the scent is deliciously beautiful.

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

10 minutes ago, Martini said:

not sure but Prerogative is literally disgusting I tried to like it but it was cloyingly sweet 

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

So what is the truth 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

Radiance is also my favorite! Then Fantasy. Have not smelled the midnight edition though. 

Midnight is heavy. I smell raspberry and vanilla in it, but I think they say it something else. 

I know a lot of people use it as daily perfume, but for me it's just too much for a day time.

• Like 1

My favorite is Believe - it’s fresh & mouth-wateringly juicy in the opening, and dries down with a little patchouli (a very clean & green patch, not dirty hippy patch) & white musk to smooth it out and keep it out of strictly candy/fruitpunch territory. 

Most of the others are too sweet for me to wear, but fun to sniff for nostalgias sake

Curious is also nice, but oddly reminds me of the scent of swimming pool water :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

5 hours ago, Midnight said:

I have them all collected. The best are Curious which is her most sophisticated one imo. Midnight, Private Show and Private Show VIP the second being the better one. Rocker Femme, Radiance, Island and Circus.

The good would be Maui, Believe, Fantasy, Festive, Glitter, Curious Heart, In Control and Rave.

The bad ones imo are Hidden Fantasy, Fantasy in Bloom, Sunset Fantasy, and Intimate Fantasy.

One thing to point out is that her scents are very light and sweet, for the most part most of the scents are casual.

Thank y’all so much, I think I’m going to buy Midnight Fantasy one or Circus or Private Show. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block