Shane Dawson is Rumored to use #FreeBritney for his Comeback

7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

This is the guy that uses to J/o to.a really young Willow smith when she was doing the whip my hair, both Jada and Jaden called him out for fetishizing a minor to the description he said. 

This is gonna hurt it and kill all credibility to the movement once it's tainted due to his association. 

It could turn people off, and because he's part of it. Might end up getting it cancelled and forgotten by the general public..

The same parents that happily let their 13yr old daughter lay in bed with a half naked 20yr old man. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

We hate him for his creepy, problematic af racist and pe** jokes but if he interviews someone new about Britney and it gives us something new, Im here for it 

Nothing new, big and shocking? OUT OF HERE!!!! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

But at least it'd spread awareness 

He needs to interview Billy b

17 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

You forget how easily cancel culture gets forgotten

Honey, he's been cancelled for a year straight, was cancelled by the SMITH FAMILY and every single time he posts on social media, he gets swamped with so much hate he has to go radio silent again for months.

With Shane Pedobear Dawson, cancel culture finally got it right.

I hope this rumor is fake, because the last thing we need is for HIM to diminish the movement by trying to save his own *** with it.

• Like 1

I’m not surprised. He has always been a fan. Not as informed or involved, but he has said many times over the years he adores her. I remember him sobbing when he seen her in Vegas. As long as he can dig up something useful and not interview that woman who talks about Britney’s dad and his boat for the 10th time.