JL at Britneys condo in Fl again

According to her ig. She has tagged her husband who shared a photo of the apartment complex pool where Britney owns an apartment.

The family use this place as their own, and both JL/Lynne have referred to it as 'theirs' before, despite it showing up in the conservatorship docs as a residence that Brit solely pays for.

• Like 3

I've never been a fan of Jamie Lynn. She's a little less than a year younger than me and I always thought she seemed like she may be a brat - all the way back to 2001 (although I don't know her personally).

That said, Britney bought that condo in the early 2000s and has always shared time with her family in it. They also frequently visited, per Lynne's Corners, without Britney throughout the year annually. I think it's easier for them to simply say "our condo" when referring to it.

I don't really see anything wrong with this. I feel like I'd do the same thing for purposes of brevity and/or a slip of the tongue I didn't even notice until someone said something.

• Like 3