Who Remembers This EPIC Performance....

From The Opps!... I Did It Again Tour?

This is CLASSIC Brit! 🙌🏾

Baby Britney was on FIRE 🔥🔥🔥Her energy was ELECTRIC, She was singing LIVE and I love the routine to this song!

I always thought this song was underrated on Opps.

Speaking of this EPIC performance from The Opps! Tour, what was your 1st experience seeing Britney LIVE?

For me it was The Onyx Hotel Tour in 2004 here in Philly literally 3 days after The Showtime special. I was lucky to have seen her during her prime and boy she did not disappoint either ... I came home from the show horsed with absolutely no voice at all from screaming and singing for 90m.

It was truly a magical experience I will never forget!

What was your 1st experience seeing The legendary Ms Britney Spears LIVE?

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

My first experience was actually DWADT in 2002 or 01, I don’t remember, in Florida. I don’t think I need to elaborate on this.

I became a stan that night, and I can’t even begin to describe how she’s shaped my life; what a human being.

I was going to go to the Tour but I was playing around and ended up missing it so I was not missing Onyx show. Dream Within was a EPIC show with an amazing production and stage.  Such an ICONIC Tour/show!

My favorite part of that show is I Love Rock & Roll, Whats its like to be me and Lonely. Man did she SLAY TF out of that number! 🙌🏾

• Love 2

I saw/met Britney when I was 6 years old with Busta Rhymes and some rock band lmao. It was a small music festival. My father ran a major electronic company back then called Tweeter who sponsored the show. She was the opener and the crapiest part is that I don’t remember much of it or have pics.  She probably called me sweetie 😂 My Dad said we hugged. My first experience that I can remember was Circus. I went twice and the second time I won free tickets for winning a fan contest on YouTube. Completely different in person btw. Makes me think POM was spectacular in person but I refused to go because she didn’t look into it and it was expensive on top of airfare and accommodations.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I died at lonely - imagine that back then that was considered a huge thing; it seemed like she interacted with the screen.

It was pretty dope asf and pretty innovative too before that I never seen anyone do anything like that before.   I know that wasn't cheap nor was it easy to pull off.

Also how did it take her hat? Do U remember that part?

After that performance on the HBO special when she is finished, she looks like yea I just ******* SLAYED that!!

Check it out at 3:30 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Btw that’s my favorite non single on Oops and I LOVE that performance! Philly is a cool city as well. My Dads girlfriend has a house there and I go down from time to time. She always makes me get a pretzel at this one place. Can’t remember the name. 

Is it Philly Pretzel Factory?    

Im not the biggest fan of their pretzels but I normally have one like everyday in the summer time with a water ice (similar to Italian ice) or a Gelato (Water Ice & Ice Cream) from Morrone's in West Philly.

Are U from NJ or DE?

It's mine too I always thought Opps was superior to Baby & Britney (Albums) they had massive iconic leads but not the best albums outside of its singles.  Opps was/is a great Pop album singles aside that I still play from time to time more so than the other two.

Did I go too far? lololol

47 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I saw/met Britney when I was 6 years old with Busta Rhymes and some rock band lmao. It was a small music festival. My father ran a major electronic company back then called Tweeter who sponsored the show. She was the opener and the crapiest part is that I don’t remember much of it or have pics.  She probably called me sweetie 😂 My Dad said we hugged. My first experience that I can remember was Circus. I went twice and the second time I won free tickets for winning a fan contest on YouTube. Completely different in person btw. Makes me think POM was spectacular in person but I refused to go because she didn’t look into it and it was expensive on top of airfare and accommodations.

The crazy thing is I remember hearing a company with that name back in the day. The only reason I remember it is cause it reminds me of Twitter. 😂

Thats amazing tho and I can also relate cause I seen Janet Jackson in NYC in summer of 2006 at The Latex Ball at The Roseland Ballroom in Manhattan.  Me and my friends (at the time) took pics but they wasn't good pics as it was dark and she was far away and this is before smartphones of course.  She was so beautiful tho and has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen on a woman before.  TV does Janet no justice she's really gorgeous in person.

I was going to do Circus but I just wasn't here for that 3 ring Circus literally the stage is what stopped me from going. I loved the stage tho but I felt like it was too damn big and no matter what seat U had U wasn't going to have a great seat and see everything cause she had to move around the entire thing.

• Super Mods

Aw you guys are lucky to have gone to her tours back in her prime!

I didnt see her all the way until 2014 for her POM show.

I will NEVER forget the excitement and rushed emotions I felt when I saw her first come out.

I waited 14 YEARS for that moment and it was probably one of the most surreal yet best nights of my life!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Is it Philly Pretzel Factory?    

Im not the biggest fan of their pretzels but I normally have one like everyday in the summer time with a water ice (similar to Italian ice) or a Gelato (Water Ice & Ice Cream) from Morrone's in West Philly.

Are U from NJ or DE?

It's mine too I always thought Opps was superior to Baby & Britney (Albums) they had massive iconic leads but not the best albums outside of its singles.  Opps was/is a great Pop album singles aside that I still play from time to time more so than the other two.

Did I go too far? lololol

Mmm I don’t think so. It’s actually a small place. They make damn good pretzels though lol. I didn’t know Philly was known for that. Last time I went down was April 2019 and the weekend I was there the voicemail from that paralegal came out lol. I’m from New Hampshire. Born and raised lol. I live in Merrimack if you’re familiar. My fathers in law live in West Hartford and I house sat this past weekend. Wasn’t to far away! I feel like death because we got vaccinated Saturday 😵🤮🤒

52 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

The crazy thing is I remember hearing a company with that name back in the day. The only reason I remember it is cause it reminds me of Twitter. 😂

Thats amazing tho and I can also relate cause I seen Janet Jackson in NYC in summer of 2006 at The Latex Ball at The Roseland Ballroom in Manhattan.  Me and my friends (at the time) took pics but they wasn't good pics as it was dark and she was far away and this is before smartphones of course.  She was so beautiful tho and has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen on a woman before.  TV does Janet no justice she's really gorgeous in person.

I was going to do Circus but I just wasn't here for that 3 ring Circus literally the stage is what stopped me from going. I loved the stage tho but I felt like it was too damn big and no matter what seat U had U wasn't going to have a great seat and see everything cause she had to move around the entire thing.

Yes! They had the modern looking green buildings haha. That was the main problem with the Circus tour. A lot of fans here on Exhale blamed her dancing on the stage back then. Looking back that was her most fluid performances since the breakdown ironically.

6 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

She was singing LIVE

Not to take anything away from this performance or any others during this special because it was great, but she wasn't singing live.

The vocals were pre-recorded and after watching it countless times it becomes obvious. The difference in sound/pitch between her actual live "woo's" and the pre-recorded vocals is a giveaway.

16 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

you've inspired me - i just finished re-watching the DWADT and cried; these were simpler times.

in case anyone wants to re-watch.

OMG Thank U so much for this, I was watching on Dailymotion.

I was almost ready to dusk off my HBO Concert DVD 😂