Lindsay Lohan books a Netflix movie

2 hours ago, Easy There said:

She always does good when the script/righting is good. Plus she is the best at romantic rom coms and those do well on Netflix.

I am so ready for a rom com. It’s been so long since she’s been offered a proper film, and honestly I don’t count Liz and **** as a proper film. Also, tbh in the age of Me Too I think how she acted on the set of The Canyons in response to not wanting to get nude would be talked about much differently. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, nwonder said:

somebody get Mischa a contact at Netflix 

monophy.gif

Tbh I have so much compassion and admiration for mischa, but she is doing a good thing in indie rn. Its healthier for her imo, and she seems to enjoy it a lot. Lindsay was always the more commercial actress with heavier chops to back it up. 

Its just Mischa isn’t that strong of an actress tbh. I’m sorry to say it... loved her on the OC though. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Tbh I have so much compassion and admiration for mischa, but she is doing a good thing in indie rn. Its healthier for her imo, and she seems to enjoy it a lot. Lindsay was always the more commercial actress with heavier chops to back it up. 

Its just Mischa isn’t that strong of an actress tbh. I’m sorry to say it... loved her on the OC though. 

Oh I had no idea about the indie films. 
Last I saw her, she was on that awful hills reboot.

But yeah I agree, she’s not a great actress tbh

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

Anybody else thinking that she might throw some jabs at Paris Hilton in this? So glad that she has gotten her mental and physical health in check and is getting back to work on film sets. Hopefully she will become a Netflix rom-com queen like Lacey is on Hallmark. 

I don’t think so (about the Paris thing, I could totally see her doing cute movies once or twice a year on Netflix). I think Lindsay is embarrassed by those days and doesn’t look at them fondly. Paris is also constantly insulting her and lowkey making herself look really immature. She was always older than Lindsay, and is now acting like they’re still teenagers. Meanwhile Lindsay? While less successful and with more controversy and personal struggles in recent times, has grown up a lot. You can hear it in the way she speaks about life. Even if it’s not perfect she knows more about herself than most give her credit for

would love to see her return to family films and rom coms, not because I don’t think she can act (she actually has the chops for dramatic films), but because I think she needs to change public opinion and do what she’s really known for at this stage in her career. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

If Shia and Robert Downey Jr had all the chances in the world, the responsible tor Rumors should have even more! Hope she succeeds!! 

Ive been saying this for yeaaars! She hasnt done nearly as horrible things as them and they still kept giving these men a chance over and over. Didn't shia release a new film in the midst of his assault scandal with his former girlfriend? Its ridiculous. 

#Justice4Women #Justice4Lindsay

• Love 3

Netflix actually has really good originals. 
I honestly don’t understand how it gets so much hate here! I mean, I understand a lot of it has actors that you haven’t heard of before, but I think that’s amazing. Why have the same 20 people acting in everything? These originals open the door for so many talented people who otherwise would not have had the chance in a traditional Hollywood project.

Even at her worst Lindsay was a good actress. Say what you will, but I loved “I know who killed me” and still watch it from time to time lol. And her TV movie Just My Luck was pretty good too. 

lindsay lohan GIF by VIASAT3

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Rick101 said:

I am so ready for a rom com. It’s been so long since she’s been offered a proper film, and honestly I don’t count Liz and **** as a proper film. Also, tbh in the age of Me Too I think how she acted on the set of The Canyons in response to not wanting to get nude would be talked about much differently. 

Yeah plus Canyons era was the peak of her downfall both addiction wise and mental hwalth wise. Its been ages she got a proper opportunity 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

pls be good :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

As longest she does good and gets praised for her work ethic. I am good. Idc even if the movie ends up being cheesie.  This is her first big project since early 00s. She behaved well during that UK play,when she filmed sic Note and when she did Masked Singer. So fingers crossed this goes well as well.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block