Battle of The Pop Stars Round 5: Rihanna vs. Miley Cyrus

Who do you like best?   

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

Welcome to Battle of The Pop Stars

Exhale, last week you guys voted and crowned Rihanna the queen once again at 112/149. 
Thanks to the 37 Ari stans who came out to support their fave.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:   :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:   :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

The official  winner of round 4 is Rihanna!!!

af3783c8505737e4bffd83f9c0c82c75.gif

This week, I thought it would be interesting to add someone who could compete with Riri, someone who is bold and ins't afraid to express herself. Who better for this than Miley Cyrus!

Who will it be this week exhale? Will you crown Rihanna or Miley Cyrus?

Let's go!

Rihanna

Rihanna started her career in 2003. She has eight albums, Music of The Sun, A Girl Like Me, Good Girl Gone Bad, Rated R, Loud, Talk That Talk, Unaplogetic and Anti. She has sold over 250 million records and singles.

Her films, Bring It On: All or Nothing, Battleship, This Is the End, Home, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, Ocean's 8 and Guava Island

Her tours, Rihanna: Live in Concert, Good Girl Gone Bad Tour, Last Girl on Earth Tour, Loud Tour, Diamonds World Tour, Anti World Tour, The Monster Tour with Eminem and promotional tours A Girl's Night Out and 777 Tour.

Rihanna has won 9 Grammy Awards, 8 Billboard Music Awards, 13 American Music Awards (including the Icon Award), and 7 MTV Video Music Awards (including the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.)

Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus started her career in 2001. She has seven albums, Meet Miley Cyrus, Breakout, Can't Be Tamed, Bangerz, Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz, Younger Now, Plastic Hearts and five albums as Hannah Montana. She  has sold 75 million singles and 25 million albums worldwide, totalling 100 million records, She is one of the best selling artists of all time.

Her films include, Big Fish, Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert, Bolt, Hannah Montana: The Movie, The Last Song, LOL, So Undercover, Miley: The Movement, The Night Before, A Very Murray Christmas, Crisis in Six Scenes, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

Her tours include, Best of Both Worlds Tour, Wonder World Tour, Gypsy Heart Tour, Bangerz Tour, Milky Milky Milk Tour.

She has won several awards throught her career.

Stream your fave Rihanna song to celebrate and share your fave songs, videos and performances from these iconic ladies of pop.

RihannaMiley.thumb.JPG.1859b24710727d3e97e177b0c1065ec8.JPG

Edited by Midnight

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Love u Miley, But Rihanna is the original bad girl. 

Plus this along with P!NK and Lady Gaga are Madonna's musical daughters. 

I have yet to see an artist with a controversial video catalog like Rihanna.

S&M criticized, Man down criticized, or even discussed to understand the meaning and try to unravel the mystery did the guy lose in Russian Roulette?.

Rihanna wins. Had you did Miley vs. Demi, that would have saved Miles. 

But to the queen of pop in modern day society, She never stood a chance against Rihanna. 

I love you miles, but bye bye, don't forget to pay me what you owe me, before you exit stage right. Music Video Hello GIF

• Love 3

Rihanna has a huge catalog of consistent amazing albums and eras. 

Miley’s discography is a big disjointed and sloppy. I also feel like artists ruin their own discography when they diss their past albums. Which she has done before.

it’s okay when artists kind of allude to that for their first album - they’re usually more juvenile  and the artist had little to no involvement in them...but when Miley shaded Younger Now I was not impressed...like give me a break.

I liked plastic hearts a lot. Will I be listening to the songs years from now like I am with Anti? I don’t think so. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, MX3 said:

Rihanna has a huge catalog of consistent amazing albums and eras. 

Miley’s discography is a big disjointed and sloppy. I also feel like artists ruin their own discography when they diss their past albums. Which she has done before.

it’s okay when artists kind of allude to that for their first album - they’re usually more juvenile  and the artist had little to no involvement in them...but when Miley shaded Younger Now I was not impressed...like give me a break.

I liked plastic hearts a lot. Will I be listening to the songs years from now like I am with Anti? I don’t think so. 

This.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Rihanna beating Gaga just proves how overrated she is.

That said Miley really doesn't stand a chance against Rihanna.

You should have picked another overrated artist like Taylor Swift or Beyonce to cause some meltdowns.

:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Keep Beyonce name outcha mouff BB, a true unique talent such as the QUEEN OF POP can never be overrated, in fact she underrated,underappreciated, undervalued under everything boo, be happy we still have a true talent to lead the way in this disaster called the music industry.

Now Tay Tay :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Off to stream Bey in your honor, I'm gonna play ha extra loud just so you can feel ha power :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block