Battle of The Pop Stars Round 5: Rihanna vs. Miley Cyrus

Who do you like best?   

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Miley is a better vocalist. What's more, she keeps reinventing herself (Hannah Montana, kind of wild Can't Be Tamed teen, Bangerz Miley, w**d weirdo Dead Petz Miley, Younger Now Miley, Ariana's friend Miley, Plastic Hearts Miley etc). Yet she somehow manages to make like only three or four songs listenable and constantly disses her own work.

Rihanna is good vocalist only when she wants to. She's lazy performer but she's an icon.

In my opinion, Miley has two good albums/eras (Bangerz, Plastic Hearts) compared to Rihanna who has three (LOUD, Unapologetic, ANTi). Therefore, I voted for Avon Lady.

• Love 1
On 5/15/2021 at 10:44 AM, Midnight said:

But you still voted for Riri Maki how could you?

LOL. Well I love me some Miley, but I am addicted to Riri's songs.  Also, Rihanna is in my top 5 most played singers every year!

also, I think you should give Hannah Montana her own chance to compete.

dont stop the music GIF by Rihanna 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, maki93 said:

LOL. Well I love me some Miley, but I am addicted to Riri's songs.  Also, Rihanna is in my top 5 most played singers every year!

also, I think you should give Hannah Montana her own chance to compete.

dont stop the music GIF by Rihanna 

Can you imagine the meltdows if next week I do Rihanna vs. Hannah Montana :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
56 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Well, I wouldn’t add her as one of the best selling. She isn’t big outside the US like Rihanna.

It says that on her biography :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: I'm personally not a huge fan of ether but I like to highlight and bring out the best of their accomplishments.

Riri for sure is more iconic though :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Content Curators
59 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

I’m starting to feel like these versus set ups are rigged lol Miley should vs someone like Ariana or Selena Gomez tbh lol

Nooo :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Iol I couldn't think of who else would be good competition for Riri lol. 

I never knew exhale loved Rihanna so much but it looks like the rest of the pop ladies are going to be competing against her.

35 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Nooo :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Iol I couldn't think of who else would be good competition for Riri lol. 

I never knew exhale loved Rihanna so much but it looks like the rest of the pop ladies are going to be competing against she’s also been in the game since 2005/6  I think that should also play a part in major part in the matching system when versing.  But still a fun lil game but I seeeee uuuu lololol

sureeeee jan lol

its rigged yall 😭😭😭

jk

I See You Kid GIF by NBC

• Haha 1

Im gonna go with Miley, because I find her more versatile. Some of her albums are terrible but Cant Be Tamed and Plastic Hearts are good. I couldve voted for riri too though im kinda torn on this. I guess Miley has more of that passion that I rly love when an artist has, RiRi just goes with the Flow and she hasnt had that big passion for performing or recording music in a long while. When she tours she just gets through the set and some of her recording scream I really dont care about this project

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

They're both iconic in their own right, but Rihanna is the Madonna of our generation, and I stand by those words.

:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: The Madonna of this gen? I strongly disagree but we perceive Riri differently though I understand where your coming from buttttt

Spoiler

The Madonna of this generation is yet to exist :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block