Britney Spears' Spanish 'Hey Ma' vocal outtakes surface: "Papito rico, te necesito"

1 hour ago, emaster said:

wow thats vocals sound so similar to No seas cortes Vocals, I was think another woman was speaking on Change your mind, but its Britney

"yo se que estas tratando ser educado' is 100% not Britney but a fluent spanish speaking woman.

Also I heard 'dame un poquito, te necesito' but Im not 100% sure.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I always wished it was Britney on the record and they hadn't replaced her with Camilla, I could see this becoming a nice top 20. I'm happy it flopped so the label made $5 with it:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I disagree only because of the climate we live in

I don’t think Britney would’ve been good fit for a Latin leaning pop song

26 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Some of the songs they have added to the albums in the last 12 years have been ridiculous.

Pretty Girls, Chillin With Lou, It Should Be Easy, SMS (Bangerz), Hey Ma/I Am So Free With You... It's too much :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

"yo se que estas tratando ser educado' is 100% not Britney but a fluent spanish speaking woman.

Also I heard 'dame un poquito, te necesito' but Im not 100% sure.

yeah, I'm pretty sure that's Ina Forsberg, the background vocalist credited, the other one is Julia Michaels, but it doesn't sound like her.

• Like 2

They replaced her with Camila.. That's say's a lot about Brittany's relevancy.. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I'm glad it didn't work cause I don't want a Pitbull collab, also glad the other Pitbull collab got rejected as well.

We have enough embarrassing collabs already. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

It’s not it’s cool it’s an unused vocal take 

Oh wait, so this isn't supposed to be her only line in the song? 

I've never heard of this song so though they asked her to a say 3 words for it :saywat-towelney:

7 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I always wished it was Britney on the record and they hadn't replaced her with Camilla, I could see this becoming a nice top 20. I'm happy it flopped so the label made $5 with it:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Same. It would have smashed with Britney + a music video. Enjoy that Bubbling Under Chart Camilla:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Louis-j said:

They replaced her with Camila.. That's say's a lot about Brittany's relevancy.. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I'm glad it didn't work cause I don't want a Pitbull collab, also glad the other Pitbull collab got rejected as well.

We have enough embarrassing collabs already. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

They replaced her with Camila because she’s Latina and has Cuban roots and the movie this was used in was set in Cuba. I have a feeling the Britney version was recorded for a Pitbull album only and then he submitted it for the soundtrack which prompted the change per the movie producers. 

Anyways I still don’t understand why she doesn’t speak the bridge on Change Your Mind because clearly she can learn Spanish and she sang an entire song in French.