Britney posts new video showing off her pink hair

At this point I totally believe Britney is part trolling, part taking lemons and making lemon tea, part telling her suitors to “sit on it and spin” and part being her true self. I see nothing wrong.. of course I have been on a downward spiral myself but we all deserve chances and a shot at doing this “life thing” however we please. I hope and pray she is alright... I think she is 100% stolkholm syndrome and is “content” with her current situation. Give her full autonomy and see how many of these videos we get 🙄 Also did anybody notice her insta bio says “artist” first with a dancing emoji and “mamma” second... hmm 🤔 either she really believes in herself as an artist still and wants to hold that or somebody wrote that themselves. I’m sick of the conspiracies so at this point I’m fully believing Britney has some control over her Instagram... which means she hasn’t abandoned herself as a an artist 👩‍🎨 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, John0164 said:

At this point I totally believe Britney is part trolling, part taking lemons and making lemon tea, part telling her suitors to “sit on it and spin” and part being her true self. I see nothing wrong.. of course I have been on a downward spiral myself but we all deserve chances and a shot at doing this “life thing” however we please. I hope and pray she is alright... I think she is 100% stolkholm syndrome and is “content” with her current situation. Give her full autonomy and see how many of these videos we get 🙄 Also did anybody notice her insta bio says “artist” first with a dancing emoji and “mamma” second... hmm 🤔 either she really believes in herself as an artist still and wants to hold that or somebody wrote that themselves. I’m sick of the conspiracies so at this point I’m fully believing Britney has some control over her Instagram... which means she hasn’t abandoned herself as a an artist 👩‍🎨 

Ok so what if this is Britney posting… doesn’t make it ok for her social media manager to share them… let’s be honest team con is not above drugging Britney to get her to do what they want… I believe they’re definitely giving her something to induce mania, It’s not unlikely at this point…guardianships are Notorious for over drugged