Selena, the series retells the real life event when Selena met a future legend herself Houston's very own Beyonce..

In a scene that many people do not believe happened, but it did..

The queen of Tejano Selena in a mall in Houston, crosses paths and exchanges hellos with a future legend herself Beyonce..

While the scene is corny as hell. It kept to what Beyonce herself said, just hellos..

But, already you can tell the girl who played Beyonce, telling her mom Tina, to be quiet in front of a celebrity already had Beyonce's impact down. 

The fact this really did happen is still shaking me..

But most Texans on Twitter said, it didn't matter if you understood what she was saying in her Music, you just knew who Selena was, and that she was destined for bigger things, before the tragedy struck.

I prefer the Netflix series over the 1997 movie. I have learned more things, like how the Spanish albums, was based off a compromise, Selena never wanted to make Spanish music, she wanted to do English music like her idols Madonna and Janet Jackson, EMI Latin just forced her into this compromise. By the time she got her crossover promise was after she won her Grammy, it took most of her career for that promise to be granted but ultimately unfulfilled. Because of her ******. 

• Like 1

Selena stans have known about this for years. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: What irritates me is how much focus people are putting on this one scene compared to the entire series. Like okay it's Beyoncé, we get it... now get back to Selena. You know, the girl whose name is in the title. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Spoiler

Had to revive my semi dead Exhale account that I mostly use for lurking just to say this. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

3 minutes ago, bas che said:

How does this show compare to the film starring JLo ?

It goes more into her life than a two hour film, I say it's better, you even get more of a grasp how jealous Yolanda actually was, the minute she met her husband, that's when the psycho came out full speed. You also see more of what happened at the hotel, including hearing the gun shot. 

Also They did a better job at the live performances. 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

I’ve just watched the last episode yesterday and bowled my eyes out. I hope that worthless piece of **** Yolanda is going to burn in hell eventually. 

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

She's up for parole in 2025, I doubt she'll get released. I know if she does, someone will be willing to go to jail, on her life..

Lots of people want to avenge what happened to Selena..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block