Little Mix's Leigh-Anne announces she is pregnant

22 hours ago, FrenchToast said:

Wow she looks gorgeous! Congratulations to them! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:
Seems like they are still 4 in the group for now :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: 

22 hours ago, bmakrides said:

Happy for her! I hope they will pull a Saturdays and keep giving us jams even after the baby. 

Low key waiting to see if Jesy sends any love her way publicly or not. I know they can always do things privately but still makes you wonder...

22 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Question... so does Jesy not acknowledge any of them anymore? If so ... I wonder if there were any beef between them?

21 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

She definitely looks happy so yay for her but I thought they were focused on LM as a trio now... This kinda blows that out the window.

UPDATE: FAKE 

E0jQWcjWQAk0tRs?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

So Jesy hasn't publicly congratulated Leigh-Anne, lets hope she did privately!

Ok I could be reaching but given the obsession she has over body image and weight, it could have been difficult for her to react positively to a beautiful picture of a bare belly.

I know she should be happy for Leigh-Anne and not look at the image itself, but still... this girl has body and self-confidence issues guys.

I can imagine her seeing the pic and thinking "I'll never be this flawless". Love Jesy, but she's so fragile atm... give her time guys.

Also, I think they communicate privately - that's obvious.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block