6 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Yeah the cd this person is claiming to have is the same as the one Britney was seen with while shopping, it didn’t have a lot of the tracks and this person has listed the exact tracklist 

Hmmm okay except there's a picture of Britney holding said CD with a tracklist similar to what the OP has posted. Most fans had gathered that all the unreleased Blackout songs and rough demos that leaked in 2007 came from that CD EXCEPT five songs haven't leaked in full (one of which is Rebellion).

Edited by Isla

It's wednesday already and we have neither a song yet :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:                   :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:                     :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:                   :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:     :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:                                   :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:             :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:      :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:          :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:               :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:     :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:  :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:     :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:                         :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:                                   :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:               :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:     :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:            :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:            :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:                                  :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:                 :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:    :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:                    :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:    :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Isla said:

Hmmm okay except there's a picture of Britney holding said CD with a tracklist similar to what the OP has posted. Most fans had gathered that all the unreleased Blackout songs and rough demos that leaked in 2007 came from that CD EXCEPT five songs haven't leaked in full (one of which is Rebellion).

They didn’t it’s not the same cd, a bunch of them that leaked are not included. The cd obtained by paparazzi well stolen was from 2007 and had majority of the actual album tracks I guess it was when they started minimising tracks for the final cut before she recut them, although she cut rebellion twice which I find interesting, the Scott Storch edit was recorded in Miami when she visited with Kevin. 

1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

They didn’t it’s not the same cd, a bunch of them that leaked are not included. The cd obtained by paparazzi well stolen was from 2007 and had majority of the actual album tracks I guess it was when they started minimising tracks for the final cut before she recut them, although she cut rebellion twice which I find interesting, the Scott Storch edit was recorded in Miami when she visited with Kevin. 

So THIS CD (which I'm pretty sure is the one the OP is referring to) isn't the same CD that all the 2007 leaks came from?

9109254_orig.png

Edited by Isla
9 hours ago, Isla said:

So THIS CD (which I'm pretty sure is the one the OP is referring to) isn't the same CD that all the 2007 leaks came from?

9109254_orig.png

Nope we got a few songs leaked the same time that are not on this cd, except for seeing Britney carrying this one we never seen it again nor has it ever surfaced, hopefully one day although I think it’s probably damaged or lost by now or she has it in storage 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Nope we got a few songs leaked the same time that are not on this cd, except for seeing Britney carrying this one we never seen it again nor has it ever surfaced, hopefully one day although I think it’s probably damaged or lost by now or she has it in storage 

Hmm so is there any images of the other demo CD the 2007 leaks came from? All of the leaks were on the demo CD the OP referred to and I posted the pic of above.

59 minutes ago, Isla said:

Hmm so is there any images of the other demo CD the 2007 leaks came from? All of the leaks were on the demo CD the OP referred to and I posted the pic of above.

No other images were posted of the other cd but there were a few different CDs as she worked on more, the images in the OP are from 2006 cold as fire wasn’t even featured, trust me it’s not the same disc and unfortunately the paparazzi that stole the other cd does not have it anymore. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Just remembered also the cd they leaked had songs like “sippin on” etc indicating it was much a mix of older material and recent at the time 

2 hours ago, Isla said:

1 hour ago, DJBringItBack said:

Just remembered also the cd they leaked had songs like “sippin on” etc indicating it was much a mix of older material and recent at the time 

Should also preface this by saying that  Christopher Notes Olsen’s laptop (the man responsible for much of the production of early Blackout sessions, the majority of which didn’t even see the final incarnation) has no traces of Rebellion that his family could find yet. They claim there’s many songs but Rebellion isn’t one of them. I know we are tired of talking about that track, but their answer makes me believe there could be other tracks that exist from this time, recorded by Britney that we no morning about

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Should also preface this by saying that  Christopher Notes Olsen’s laptop (the man responsible for much of the production of early Blackout sessions, the majority of which didn’t even see the final incarnation) has no traces of Rebellion that his family could find yet. They claim there’s many songs but Rebellion isn’t one of them. I know we are tired of talking about that track, but their answer makes me believe there could be other tracks that exist from this time, recorded by Britney that we no morning about

She didn’t record much with Chris he was more so working on Kevin’s album, she did record a few more collabs though with Kevin that Chris assisted with but not solo stuff, there were demos pitched to her but she didn’t record them.