If you want to do it anonymously, you could try Dbree. You can upload the songs there and there will be no trace of you putting those up.

You don't even need to share the links since it will all be storage under their Search bar, just make sure the title goes Britney Spears - Title.

I messaged you if you need any help. Hopefully this is true.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, MadLoveney said:

I don’t wanna get my hopes up but in case you’re for real - use dbree .org. It’s anonymous and people use it for leaks all the time :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:  Also i’m 17 too but I think it’s fine, I don’t remember seeing an age requirement anywhere :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

ddd I was 15 when I joined Exhale. Now I'm 24 :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: I'm sure Jordan doesn't mind how old we all are as long as you're not a very young kid. 

Also I do find it odd this CD would be floating around Brazil of all places. Although I do think someone stole it which is how most of the demos from it leaked in the first place.

• Love 1
  • Like 1