11 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

She didn’t record much with Chris he was more so working on Kevin’s album, she did record a few more collabs though with Kevin that Chris assisted with but not solo stuff, there were demos pitched to her but she didn’t record them. 

That might explain why much of his work wasnt used, there probably wasn’t a lot of it 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Just remembered also the cd they leaked had songs like “sippin on” etc indicating it was much a mix of older material and recent at the time 

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that.... I’m such a flop dd

1 hour ago, Rick101 said:

@BreeC but that’s not true. We have received Blackout leaks in the last few years that aren’t mentioned on these CDs, as stated by @Isla and @DJBringItBack
examples: 

Also not forgetting Britney’s cover of Otis Redding’s I’ve Been Loving You Too Long (which was produced by Christopher ‘Notes’ Olsen). That was leaked in 2019.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Rick101 said:

@BreeC but that’s not true. We have received Blackout leaks in the last few years that aren’t mentioned on these CDs, as stated by @Isla and @DJBringItBack
examples: 

Were those able to buy like the OP bought this cd tho? Cause that's the point...if such CDs were as easy to buy as the OP claimed he did, those tracks would have leaked way sooner. I don't believe these tracks were even known to exist before they leaked, at least Red Hot Lipstick sure wasn't...

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Were those able to buy like the OP bought this cd tho? Cause that's the point...if such CDs were as easy to buy as the OP claimed he did, those tracks would have leaked way sooner. I don't believe these tracks were even known to exist before they leaked, at least Red Hot Lipstick sure wasn't...

Well the demo CD the OP claimed to have and Britney was pictured with (I posted it in the last page of this thread) has Crucified on it but it's a demo with Britney's vocals (unlike above which is a demo by a session singer). I think I've Been Loving You Too Long leaked from some sort of demo reel? There was at least a Christopher 'Notes' Olsen demo of some sorts I remember being discussed around the time that song leaked. Red Hot Lipstick was leaked by the producer who worked on the song so they obviously had it in their possession.

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2021 at 3:17 PM, Brit Fan said:

So Idk if i'm even allowed to be on this site since im 17 but anyway, i've loved Britney since 2008, and I recently found out she has a lot of unreleased songs.

So let me tell y'all, As a kid (maybe when I was 12 or 13) me and my class went to Brazil for like a schooltrip or whatever (I'm from the UK Btw) and I saw Britneys Blackout Album at this market, But it was the demo version.

I was and still am a HUGE fan of hers, so I bought it. It has some songs that were never released.

I Have:

01. Gimme More (Released)
02. Pull Out (Leaked and Unused)
03. Break the Ice (Released)
04. Outta This World (Released)
05. Get Back (Released)
06. Ooh Ooh Baby (Released)
07. Catch Me If You Can (Can't be found online, unused)
08. Kiss Me All Over (Leaked and Unused)
09. Everybody (Released)
10. Get Naked (Released)
11. State of Grace (Leaked and Unused)
12. 911 (Leaked and Unused)
13. Crucified (there is an early demo of it that got leaked but it's called Crucify Me, They changed the name I guess)
14. To Love, Let Go (Released)
15. The Face (Can't be found online, unused)
16. Downtown (Can't be found online, unused)
17. Rebellion (Leaked snippets only, unused)

(Piece of Me and Radar aren't on the demo CD, They were probably added later but they are on the released Blackout album)

Also There is a demo version of most of the songs but I got them from my friend from 2007, not from this album.

I have recently come to know that people are insane for Rebellion but the thing is, I dont know how legal it is to release any of the songs (including Rebellion).

I can give some details about the song tho :

The full version of Rebellion is 3:28 minutes long and it doesn't sound like the Youtube versions made from snippets AT ALL and is way higher quality.

The lyrics on AZLyrics are the ones in the song.

Ok so, if I do release any of them, Will i be fine if I release it anonymously?

And would i be safe?

Also how would i do that?

Any answers would be great, hope y'all understand

Does it exist?!? 

Where are these unreleased songs