Thalia's new album 'desAMORfosis' is out now - stream it

desamorfosis.jpg.10cf23e9c2f18c1df04815cd9bdb0133.jpg

Update: Album is out

Mexican singer Thalia has announced her seventeenth (or sixteenth, whether her 2002 and 2003 albums are considered the same or not) studio album titled desAMORfosis a play on words that references falling out of love and metamorphosis. It's set to be released on May 14. 

Update: she's teased the new song Mojito

She's revealed the album cover, and a link to presave the album on different digital platforms. She's also announced a new upcoming website called "Universo desAMORfosis", where exclusive content will be shared.

Earlier today she teased the announcement of the new album with a post, that seems to preview a new track.

In previous days, she's also hinted at her three singles released last year to be part of this new album: Ya Tú Me Conoces, La Luz and Tick Tock.

desAMORfosis follows up Valiente, released in 2018 and Viva Kids Vol. 2, her second album consistent of children's songs, released in 2020. She also covered a couple of Christian songs in the past few months, that don't seem to be tied to any upcoming project.

Related:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update: Album is out     Mexican singer Thalia has announced her seventeenth (or sixteenth, whether her 2002 and 2003 albums are considered the same or not) studio album titled des

We feel blessed by this woman.  Let’s pray she releases Arrasando / Reencarnación 2.0.   

Wendy has aged like bread while Thalia is out here looking young, vibrant and moisturized! 

Posted Images

• Community Curators
Posted (edited)

YwNi.gif 

Swear on my life didn't I just say the other day this woman keeps her fans feed, I am ready I know it's gonna be good.

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

2 hours ago, memo90061 said:

I hope it’s a pop album! 
On Amazon a song titled “Mojito” is listed and release date is May 14, 2021.

where are you seeing that? :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

I found this on a youtube channel but can't find it anywhere else

1. Mojito
  2. Eres Mio
  3. Mal Y Bien
  4. Bolsito Caro
  5. No Te Vi (with Maffio)
  6. La Luz (with Myke Towers)
  7. Por Que
  8. Cancelado
  9. Secreto
  10. Ya Tu Me Conoces (with Mau y Ricky)
  11. TICK TOCK (with Farina & Sofia Reyes)
  12. Empecemos
  13. Barrio
  14. Tu Boca (Bonus Track) [with Banda MS de Sergio Lizaraga]

is track 13 a nod to María la del Barrio? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

200.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

Remember when Thalia and Mariah Carey met? 

are-thalia-and-mariah-carey-friends-1601

Who are you, Wendy Williams? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Who are you, Wendy Williams? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Exactly. Wendy interviewed Thalia some years ago and she was so disrespectful towards the mexican singer. They way she conducted the interview was horrible.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm just reminding the new exhalers that two legends once had a conversation in front of a man they both had personal affairs with :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'm just reminding the new exhalers that two legends once had a conversation in front of a man they both had personal affairs with :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

28 minutes ago, DougFrmBrazil said:

Exactly. Wendy interviewed Thalia some years ago and she was so disrespectful towards the mexican singer. They way she conducted the interview was horrible.

yeah lol 

she was also very shady with Paulina

30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah lol 

she was also very shady with Paulina

Wendy has aged like bread while Thalia is out here looking young, vibrant and moisturized! lindoperobruto GIF by Thalia

• Love 4

Finally a new album! To be honest, i am not a fan of her collab with Sofia Reyes and Farina, that song Tick Tock...i don't like it, she can do much better. I prefer when she sings alone, no collabs!

• Like 2

I swear Thalía is the mot extra in the whole of Latin America... And I love that :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

That album cover looks great.

PS: "Thalía" (2002) and "Thalía" (2003) are two different albums.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I swear Thalía is the mot extra in the whole of Latin America... And I love that :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

That album cover looks great.

PS: "Thalía" (2002) and "Thalía" (2003) are two different albums.

Thalia 2002 is much better than Thalia 2003. She did a generic english album and got criticized by media saying that she copied JLo. Her early 2000 career was badly mismanaged trying to enter the US market.

• Like 1
  • PokemonSpears changed the title to Thalia's new album 'desAMORfosis' is out now - stream it