Thalia's new album 'desAMORfosis' is out now - stream it

@Midnight :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: don't spam :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I'm gonna have to give you warning points

but yeah, I still had hope she was saving the best for last, but me realizing the singles released so far were actually the best of the album: :clown_meme__makeup_green:

surprisingly, I don't think it's THAT bad, I mean, for being reggaeton/urban, it was actually quite decent in terms of lyrics, and the rhythm is ALMOST pop, but yeah, I wanted some up-tempos, at least something like No Me Acuerdo.

btw, on the other thread I said I didn't care about her album tracks, but then I remembered I actually like this track, but in my mind it was released as a single with an awesome video :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

the only relatively positive thing about Thalia is that she releases albums very often, so even if she doesn't release more singles off this album ('cause honestly I don't which song deserves the single treatment) I'm sure she will be working already on the next project very soon. Hopefully she brings the 00's sound back.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
46 minutes ago, aleomg said:

SORRYYYYY! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

You’re right. If the whole fan base agrees on letting it flop, we could teach her a lesson. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It’s just... too hard. She didn’t teach us how to be without her. And what do we say to this heart? :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

not you didn't show me :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: the poetry, the art, the emotion :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

WHERE DO I BEGIN IF IT'S ALL OVER :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Desafloposis could never :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

It will be a lesson she will never forget tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

@Midnight :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: don't spam :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I'm gonna have to give you warning points

but yeah, I still had hope she was saving the best for last, but me realizing the singles released so far were actually the best of the album: :clown_meme__makeup_green:

surprisingly, I don't think it's THAT bad, I mean, for being reggaeton/urban, it was actually quite decent in terms of lyrics, and the rhythm is ALMOST pop, but yeah, I wanted some up-tempos, at least something like No Me Acuerdo.

btw, on the other thread I said I didn't care about her album tracks, but then I remembered I actually like this track, but in my mind it was released as a single with an awesome video :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

the only relatively positive thing about Thalia is that she releases albums very often, so even if she doesn't release more singles off this album ('cause honestly I don't which song deserves the single treatment) I'm sure she will be working already on the next project very soon. Hopefully she brings the 00's sound back.

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I know,  for me honestly I did somewhat like the singles but the only song I was really into was Ten Cuidao but that was Farina's album :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

YES!!!!! OMG  Tu Me Sientas Tan Bien is such a vibe :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: it should have been a single honestly. Valiente is such a great album.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

This exactly, Thalia is probably already thinking about what to do next and that's why I stan her. 

I really do hope she tries the 00's sound again, I mean right now music feels all over the place anyway, this could have been a great opportunity to do it and maybe even set the trend again, instead of following :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands: thoughts and prayers for us pop stans 4E8FDB9F7B08EB1247959FF7BD7DC0621887903E

Now off to cry again :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

30 minutes ago, Midnight said:

not you didn't show me :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: the poetry, the art, the emotion :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

WHERE DO I BEGIN IF IT'S ALL OVER :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Desafloposis could never :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

It will be a lesson she will never forget tenor.gif

SORAYAAAAA! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

YAAASSSS!!! Soraya is the right one for the job.

And in case Thalía loses her way, Paola will be right there to get that queridita back on track. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

tumblr_me0ksgqwWT1qh48kdo1_400.gif

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, aleomg said:

SORAYAAAAA! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

YAAASSSS!!! Soraya is the right one for the job.

And in case Thalía loses her way, Paola will be right there to get that queridita back on track. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

tumblr_me0ksgqwWT1qh48kdo1_400.gif

Ohhh vaya vaya, bringing Paola Bracho into the equation just in caseFunny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif now this could work out but I have something else in mind, now hear me out, I think your gonna like this.

Now allow me to demonstrate.

4b92a7fcfc1493a0e35eecf82cd1875f.gif

Please play this soundtrack while reading the presentation.

Spoiler

Have you heard of

Spoiler

Barbara Greko aka "La Hiena"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpDbYPle0gg9hWBwPtcRo

Spoiler

A sweet and gentle soul

tenor.gif

Spoiler

who takes no bull shyt from no one and will stop at nothing to get what she wants

tumblr_mxmq62b1hs1rz2fzoo5_400.gifv

Spoiler

so don't you dare cross her path and give her the side eye, ohh no ma'am

tumblr_mxmq62b1hs1rz2fzoo4_400.gifv

Spoiler

she will flunk you up, you best believe it

tenor.gif

Thalia will have no choice but to amend her ways. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Thoughts? HonestUnfinishedBison-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

On 5/15/2021 at 1:06 AM, Midnight said:

Ohhh vaya vaya, bringing Paola Bracho into the equation just in caseFunny-Rihanna-GIFs.gif now this could work out but I have something else in mind, now hear me out, I think your gonna like this.

Now allow me to demonstrate.

4b92a7fcfc1493a0e35eecf82cd1875f.gif

Please play this soundtrack while reading the presentation.

Reveal hidden contents

Have you heard of

Reveal hidden contents

Barbara Greko aka "La Hiena"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpDbYPle0gg9hWBwPtcRo

Reveal hidden contents

A sweet and gentle soul

tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

who takes no bull shyt from no one and will stop at nothing to get what she wants

tumblr_mxmq62b1hs1rz2fzoo5_400.gifv

Reveal hidden contents

so don't you dare cross her path and give her the side eye, ohh no ma'am

tumblr_mxmq62b1hs1rz2fzoo4_400.gifv

Reveal hidden contents

she will flunk you up, you best believe it

tenor.gif

Thalia will have no choice but to amend her ways. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Thoughts? HonestUnfinishedBison-max-1mb.gif

OMFG! I feared for my life while reading it. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Villana de telenovelas princess. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I need to watch that telenovela.

Honestly, mexican / colombian / venezuelan villains are the meanest and funniest villanas on tv. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

You better not mess with them, because they will destroy your life, steal your husband and keep the money. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 1
On 5/14/2021 at 10:48 PM, PokemonSpears said:

btw, Thalia was supposed to be La Usurpadora, but she rejected the role, and that's how Gaby Spanic got it

OMG! I cannot imagine Thalia playing a villana role. She’s always been the sweetest and usually stars as the good one aka la pendeja llorona, mosquita muerta. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

This tik tok is her meanest role. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, aleomg said:

OMFG! I feared for my life while reading it. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Villana de telenovelas princess. :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I need to watch that telenovela.

Honestly, mexican / colombian / venezuelan villains are the meanest and funniest villanas on tv. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

You better not mess with them, because they will destroy your life, steal your husband and keep the money. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Yes, I highly recommend you watch Manana Es Para Siempre, it's one of the best telenovelas ever, it's actually one of the few and last one's that I liked/watched lol. 

Barbara does not disappoint, trust me.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Yes, I highly recommend you watch Manana Es Para Siempre, it's one of the best telenovelas ever, it's actually one of the few and last one's that I liked/watched lol. 

Barbara does not disappoint, trust me.

Omg I didn’t recognize Lucero until I read the cast. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I’m definitely gonna watch it. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
12 minutes ago, aleomg said:

Omg I didn’t recognize Lucero until I read the cast. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I’m definitely gonna watch it. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: yup this is Lucero like you would have never imagined. Maria Paula falls short. 

I remember when this originally aired a lot of the people in my fam were shook by Lucero's character, I remember one of them even said that this was too much for her and that she shouldn't have done this, that it ruined her 'sweet persona' look but I was like she's an actress and this just proved what an excellent one she is. In my opinion she is the best telenovela actress ever ( sorry Thalia) lol.

Enjoy!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: yup this is Lucero like you would have never imagined. Maria Paula falls short. 

I remember when this originally aired a lot of the people in my fam were shook by Lucero's character, I remember one of them even said that this was too much for her and that she shouldn't have done this, that it ruined her 'sweet persona' look but I was like she's an actress and this just proved what an excellent one she is. In my opinion she is the best telenovela actress ever ( sorry Thalia) lol.

Enjoy!

she talked about it recently

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block