Thalia's new album 'desAMORfosis' is out now - stream it

Omg, what’s up with these artists that are following the trend of making 2:00-2:30 minutes songs? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I just took a look at the tracklist and most of the songs don’t last more than 3 minutes. 

Honestly, I wasn’t expecting for Thalia to follow that trend. We deserve full songs. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

I'm not crying I swear, tenor.gif not one pop song or at least a ballad tenor.gif the worst part is that all the songs sound the same tenor.gif I never thought I would be disappointed with a Thalia album but here we are in 2021 tenor.gif plus that regeton stuff is so tired already, can we please MOVE On!!! tenor.gif I'm still here for Thalia though at least she tries to give us something tenor.gif off to be depressed the whole weekend  tenor.gif can someone please go boo her for me on her twitter/instagram from my behalf, I don't have the energy to do it.tenor.gif and that banda song tenor.gif Lucero's impact and I'm not here for it tenor.gif

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm not crying I swear, tenor.gif not one pop song or at least a ballad tenor.gif the worst part is that all the songs sound the same tenor.gif I never thought I would be disappointed with a Thalia album but here we are in 2021 tenor.gif plus that regeton stuff is so tired already, can we please MOVE On!!! tenor.gif I'm still here for Thalia though at least she tries to give us something tenor.gif off to be depressed the whole weekend  tenor.gif can someone please go boo her for me on her twitter/instagram from my behalf, I don't have the energy to do it.tenor.gif and that banda song tenor.gif Lucero's impact and I'm not here for it tenor.gif

The banda song was pretty cool. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

She was serving Puta Cabrona vibes. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, aleomg said:

I surprisingly enjoyed the album. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

The songs are short, but sweet. A very fun record. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Reveal hidden contents

Sadly, we still don’t have Reencarnación nor Arransando 2.0. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

WHAT? tenor.gif  NOO STOP LIKING THIS RIGHT NOW!!! tenor.gif LET THIS FLOP OR WERE NEVER GONNA GET ARRASANDO 2.0

Just now, aleomg said:

The banda song was pretty cool. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

She was serving Puta Cabrona vibes. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

AND I- tenor.gif NOOO PLEASE STOP, THIS HURTS SO MUCH tenor.gif

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

12 minutes ago, Midnight said:

WHAT? tenor.gif  NOO STOP LIKING THIS RIGHT NOW!!! tenor.gif LET THIS FLOP OR WERE NEVER GONNA GET ARRASANDO 2.0

AND I- tenor.gif NOOO PLEASE STOP, THIS HURTS SO MUCH tenor.gif

SORRYYYYY! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

You’re right. If the whole fan base agrees on letting it flop, we could teach her a lesson. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

It’s just... too hard. She didn’t teach us how to be without her. And what do we say to this heart? :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block