Why is Gimme More video still blocked in Canada??!

Gimme More music video still cannot be watched in Canada and it's not fair because it was #1 in that country for 2 weeks back in 2007!!! It could get so much more views from there!

I don't get it how can it be not available?? Is there any guys from Canada here?

Here on this link you can see it's blocked there.

https://kworb.net/youtube/video/elueA2rofoo.html

List of Canadian Number One Singles of 2007

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_number-one_singles_of_2007_(Canada)

It pisses me off:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

26 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Y’all ain’t missing much really. I mean... it’s just Britney dancing on a pole for 4 minutes. The ... Baby One More Time video was blocked in a few Asian countries a few years back. That’s truly insane!

Excuse me??? Her calves, the black hair, the fact that it’s Gimme More and her tatas out :melt_weird_drift_wow:

They are missing it, the raunchiness, iconicness, Britney, *****ness :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Dreams said:

Is the 4k remaster blocked too? There's a really good one on Youtube made by @MSTAR

Indeed, all of my edits are unblocked for all countries, everyone can watch Britney’s videos on my channel without countries restrictions. The only bad thing, is my edits aren’t the official videos. 
Which is so weird, is the fact that Britney’s videos are blocked on her official channel for no "obvious" reason, idk why my edits work but not official videos. 
As far as I know, my edit of Gimme More isn’t blocked in Canada. It’s almost like the official video, with just some additional scenes.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Indeed, all of my edits are unblocked for all countries, everyone can watch Britney’s videos on my channel without countries restrictions. The only bad thing, is my edits aren’t the official videos. 
Which is so weird, is the fact that Britney’s videos are blocked on her official channel for no "obvious" reason, idk why my edits work but not official videos. 
As far as I know, my edit of Gimme More isn’t blocked in Canada. It’s almost like the official video, with just some additional scenes.

It looks so crisp, really good version, better than the original

• Love 2