Shakira announces she's hitting the studio for her first in-person session since the pandemic started

shakira-min.jpg.c1db387abadc8bf9c747e4b40d27f3af.jpg

Amid the legal battle she's having in Spain due to alleged tax evasion charges, Shakira has updated her social media to announce she's hitting the studio for her first in-person session with "some awesome collaborators" since the COVID pandemic started.

Wearing a white and green sporty outfit that contrasts with her reddish hair, Shakira, 44, posed for her followers doing the peace sign as she was ready to leave. ✌️ 

Last month, she teased the "cooking of something" at what seemed to be her private studio.

Her last single was the Black Eyed Peas collaboration GIRL LIKE ME, released in late 2020. The video has gained over 380M views since it dropped in December, sparking some Tik Tok challenges to replicate her choreography and look.

Prior to that, her latest singles have been Me Gusta ft. Anuel AA, a stand-alone single released in early 2020, and Nada (2018), the last single off her eleventh studio album El Dorado released in 2017.

Related:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Do any of you think Shakira is going to jail? I mean Mike "The Situation" from Jersey Shore went to prison for tax evasion. 

The Situation was in the US, where the law applies to rich people. Shakira comes from hispanic country where you know law protect rich people, even in Spain.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block