Britneys dad says she has anger isssues as the new reason why she needs conservatorship

Easy There

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Was reading through this Twitter thread and someone said it actually was not a filed document...

It doesn't look or sound real to me - the format/text of the document isn't in the usual format either...

Plus stuff relating to her health wouldn't be disclosed publicly or be allowed to be.

10 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Was reading through this Twitter thread and someone said it actually was not a filed document...

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It doesn't look or sound real to me - the format/text of the document isn't in the usual format either...

Plus stuff relating to her health wouldn't be disclosed publicly or be allowed to be.

8 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I recently came across this info too, I think this document is fake, tbh. There are too many contradictions.

Someone send this to Lisa and check it out if real or nah

Even if it is real, how does this impudent Father of the 13th Anniversary have the audacity to say it? She has no right to her own ******* life for 13 years, she was / is stuffed with ***** and has been robbed for 600 millions, her rights to children have been taken away.:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Should I say more?:gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

Archived