Britneys dad says she has anger isssues as the new reason why she needs conservatorship

14 minutes ago, Easy There said:

and check it out if real or nah

The real one is heavily redacted, I managed to see it before the link was removed. And this one, supposedly unredacted leaked version, could have been typed on the keyboard by anyone. And I don't know for what purpose.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, rennen said:

Is this a hash of what was actually filed together with some fan fiction *****?

If it's the latter it's crap like this that makes a mockery of the whole freebritney movement. 

2 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

Agree

It really doesn't make a mockery out of movement. If anything Britneys posts on instagram make us look like loonies at times.

Idgi why yall overreacting 

2 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

The real one is heavily redacted, I managed to see it before the link was removed. And this one, suposted unredact leaked version, could have been typed on the keyboard by anyone. And I don't know for what purpose.

Ooo ok.

Idk I came across on this on Twitter. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Media doesn't care about official expose documents. Things like this do not hurt movement whatsoever.

posting painfully fake court documents and disguising as real docs? idk about the long run, but it never looks good

remember that both Lou Taylor, CrowdSurf, the NYT, Netflix and BBC documentaries people are here, among us.

• Like 3
Just now, Applejack said:

posting painfully fake court documents and disguising as real docs? idk about the long run, but it never looks good

remember that both Lou Taylor, CrowdSurf, the NYT, Netflix and BBC documentaries people are here, among us.

Well team Spears is trying to paint us as loonies since 2020. Idt one allegedly fake document will destroy FreeBritney movement.

7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

It really doesn't make a mockery out of movement. If anything Britneys posts on instagram make us look like loonies at times.

Idgi why yall overreacting 

If it's not a real document and someone has gone to the effort to make up utter **** which not only paints Jamie in a negative light (which I don't care about) but also Britney herself, then yes, it does make a mockery of it.

There is nothing to be gained from this. Similar to how there was nothing to be gained from someone previously falsifying official court documents to make it look like Sam Asghari was a paid chef. 

Britney's instagram is another story all together which I ain't getting into again.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Well team Spears is trying to paint us as loonies since 2020. Idt one allegedly fake document will destroy FreeBritney movement.

I honestly don't think this one document can badly hurt the movement. But I think it might be  thrown on purpose to see how quickly false information starts to spread and how quickly fans buy into it. Like first tentative steps... Maybe next time they will throw more incriminating information. And then it can hurt.

Or maybe it was just some troll with a lot of time... dunno...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

I honestly don't think this one document can badly hurt the movement. But I think it might be  thrown on purpose to see how quickly false information starts to spread and how quickly fans buy into it. Like first tentative steps... Maybe next time they will throw more incriminating information. And then it can hurt.

Or maybe it was just some troll with a lot of time... dunno...

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Purposely testing the waters...or muddying the waters.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Easy There said:

Media doesn't care about official expose documents. Things like this do not hurt movement whatsoever.

This does huge damage to the movement internally and externally.

People who do this should be ashamed and need to take up a hobby to occupy their time. There is 13 years worth of information to go on.