Jump to content

SmileHeavy: Stream Katy Perry, Luisa Sonza and Bruno Martini “Cry About It Later” Remix


Recommended Posts

Kind of surprised since her label has confirmed they're no longer funding the Smile era, but here we are. It’s like the Resilient (remix) so don’t expect heavy rotation and promotions. A lil’ excited tho. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

 

KatyPerry.thumb.JPG.a275505d3ae7e69bfecbf2895b1642dc.JPGIt's out!

 

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luisa Sonza?  Kinda sad that just a few years ago Katy could've collaborated with any A-lister that she wanted, now she's hiring Z-listers.   

I'll think about it later 

Kind of surprised since her label has confirmed they're no longer funding the Smile era, but here we are. It’s like the Resilient (remix) so don’t expect heavy rotation and promotions. A lil’ excited

Posted Images

I’m shocked this is single number 11 right? For her almost 2 year album cycle!? NRO was released back in may 2019. If glory’s re release was released 4 years after the original album and that is counted as 4 year album cycle. smile should be counted as 2 years. Anyways looking forward to what she releases.... giphy.gif

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Luisa Sonza? 

UU0XpTZ.gif

Kinda sad that just a few years ago Katy could've collaborated with any A-lister that she wanted, now she's hiring Z-listers. 

 

Z-listing is kind of rude. I think Katy is targeting the Latin audiences, because you know how they stream. 

Latina Queen. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

tenor.gif

Link to post
2 hours ago, K-man said:

I’m shocked this is single number 11 right? For her almost 2 year album cycle!? NRO was released back in may 2019. If glory’s re release was released 4 years after the original album and that is counted as 4 year album cycle. smile should be counted as 2 years. Anyways looking forward to what she releases.... giphy.gif

If she has to re-release Small talk just to crack that Top 10, why not? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Link to post

Katy has been all over the place. I loved her recent album but it’s been like 7 months since it came out... doesn’t make much sense to continue supporting a commercial failure with more singles. On top of that she has her big Pokémon partnership (virtual gig?) and a Vegas residency AND a baby. It’s a bit much if you ask me.
 

Girl needs to take it down a notch so she doesn’t burn out and end up crying about it later.

Link to post
  • Community Curators
On 4/20/2021 at 9:41 PM, K-man said:

I’m shocked this is single number 11 right? For her almost 2 year album cycle!? NRO was released back in may 2019. If glory’s re release was released 4 years after the original album and that is counted as 4 year album cycle. smile should be counted as 2 years. Anyways looking forward to what she releases.... 

 

On 4/20/2021 at 7:53 PM, Stefani said:

Luisa Sonza? 

Kinda sad that just a few years ago Katy could've collaborated with any A-lister that she wanted, now she's hiring Z-listers. 

 

 

On 4/20/2021 at 8:31 PM, Britney'sBish said:
  • I'm excited, Cry About It Later is amazing and deserves success.

 

On 4/20/2021 at 11:55 PM, ALBAVEASP said:

If she has to re-release Small talk just to crack that Top 10, why not? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

 

On 4/21/2021 at 5:53 AM, BritFreakDownUnder said:

Better late then never ??

 

7 hours ago, bas che said:

Katy has been all over the place. I loved her recent album but it’s been like 7 months since it came out... doesn’t make much sense to continue supporting a commercial failure with more singles. On top of that she has her big Pokémon partnership (virtual gig?) and a Vegas residency AND a baby. It’s a bit much if you ask me.
 

Girl needs to take it down a notch so she doesn’t burn out and end up crying about it later.

It's out!

 

 

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block