Cher: if I had been there in person, maybe I could've saved George Floyd

Wait........................ If Cher is 1648246 years old, how old is her MOTHER?! Or is this tweet like.... fiction writing?!?!?

PS: And I believe her. Imagine Cher shouting at you. Those policemen would have been left on the floor crying on fetal position while sucking their thumbs.

• Love 2
  • Haha 7

Woah Cher we need you in Birmanie they need your help the police are shooting innocent people, also hopefully she can also speed up vaccination process in Europe. I believe in the power of Cher to influence bad situations in all areas of life!!!!! Woah!!!!!!! You can tell how humble she is to tweet that :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Haha 3

I don’t doubt that meant people felt that way tbh. What would you do watching a cop suffocate someone to death right in front of you? Many people have the bystander response and expect someone else to speak up. Maybe Cher is one of those “someone else” people.

• Like 1

Ok. I don’t know why you all are hating. She didn’t say she could have STOPPED it, she said she could have helped. And don’t a lot of ppl think/feel that way. Aren’t there lots of ppl who feel like if they were witnessing a person being killed they would do something to try to step in and stop it. And as much as ppl might think it’s a conceited thing to say, I’d any big celebrity would have been there, celebrities do have some power. If they knew Cher was there, someone with a major platform, recording it or other ppl recording they would have known it would be “viral” and seen by millions of ppl. They would have known they couldn’t “get away” with it. Also if you know anything about Cher, she’s very outspoken, I definitely think she would have said/done something. Also, once again it says HELPED- not STOPPED. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block