Madonna serves new look on IG

She looks good on IG, but what about in real life? Also, the gloves are gone! And her hands look amazing, what did she do, she’s looking so youthful! Can’t wait for a new Madonna era, but she got to be doing something new. Madame X was nice and I still listen to it from time to time but she’s got to continue to be innovative if she’s going to continue with music. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

We've said this for years, the Manchester date of her Rebel heart tour where she performed for one hour due to the computer malfunction of the stage and screens, she performed the show with straight hair, and here it proven again. Straight hair makes her look younger than the curls which has the opposite effect. 

I bet you guys would have surgery to, after all in the gay community when you reach 30, you're technically 60 in gay life, and past hot. 

can you share a pic of the straight hair from the Manchester concert? I can't find any :(

• Love 1

The positive comments just shows exactly what I mean

You all fawned over lenny Kravitz at 60 without any clothes on but a sheet, David Guetta same way, but God  forbid a women does the same thing she's trashed and called desperate while the man is called hot and **** .

The fact you did a blatant double standard again proved her point.  

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The positive comments just shows exactly what I mean

You all fawned over lenny Kravitz at 60 without any clothes on but a sheet, David Guetta same way, but God  forbid a women does the same thing she's trashed and called desperate while the man is called hot and **** .

The fact you did a blatant double standard again proved her point.  

i'm ok with  plastic surgery and everything that help in slowing aging process but she looks like a total different person now.

This is why people are divided about her posts

• Super Mods

Man her face is so plastic now.

I get that shes in her 60s but she could've aged gracefully instead of stuffing her cheeks with filler.

She was aging really well during the 2000s and even Rebel Heart era.

Its not until the past couple years that she did this to herself,

which sucks cause she was naturally so beautiful

On 4/1/2021 at 5:28 AM, Dreams said:

The gay community is dumb and shallow then

You're not obligated to follow their rules, or define yourself in that way, or reduce yourself to your LGBT identity

Stop trying to fit in their awful, toxic and vile standards

You are WAY MORE than just a gay man. You can be more than that.

You're so right the same people saying "you're 31 you're too old" are the ones saying you have to be banged by thousand c*** and forget about love

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block