Gaga's dogwalker Ryan Fischer is out of the hospital, had part of his lung removed

Lady Gaga's dog walker Ryan was released from the hospital a month after being shot while walking Gaga's three French bulldogs and left for dead. 

Ryan was in the hospital for so long because one of his lungs kept collapsing. Doctors were forced to remove a portion of his lung. 

“I was prepared to quietly start a path to healing from the emotional trauma and continue on my way,” Fischer wrote.

“Life would be back to normal soon enough,” he wrote. “Unfortunately, the strange hissing and glugging coming from my chest every time I took a breath begged to differ with that assessment.”

Unfortunately, no arrests have been made yet.gaga-ryan-lungs.jpg.2e8c043a9fdcd179be59a0b764d85c88.jpg

gaga-ryan-lungs.jpg.2e8c043a9fdcd179be59a0b764d85c88.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Ryan was in the hospital for so long because one of his lungs kept collapsing.

“Unfortunately, the strange hissing and glugging coming from my chest every time I took a breath begged to differ with that assessment.”

I suffered from the same thing (due to another reason) when I was younger, so I understand what he felt... It's awful! But I'm glad he's OK now <3

• Love 1

This is a very serious crime which has probably caused lifelong issues and could have caused death.

I am a little bit shocked they haven't even arrested anyone yet.

This is a very odd story, no arrests made, who did the woman who handed the dogs in get the dogs from? 

Whoever did this must have known they we're Lady Gaga's dogs as you don't just go round shooting people, and leave them for dead over a few dogs unless you knew you'd get something out of it.

Did Lady Gaga end up giving the lady who handed them in 500k like she said she would?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block