Britney: I’m an extremely wicked looking vampire but that’s the whole point

Slayer

54 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So Red is her coming for blood?! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I F’n hope so!! Lol I am so ready for some new Britney. I don’t know if it’s going to be music or what though bc she’s said that she is not working. WHATEVER it is I hope it’s executed how SHE wants it. Question is though... do we suport it when whatever it is comes our or do we boycott bc if the conservatorship??? 🤔 I guess we’ll have to “wait and see”

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m scared. Like what is this? - and before you all come for my ***... no I don’t mean I’m scared as in “I think she should be in a conservatorship” but more as in: if this is Britney posting wtf was she thinking and if it’s her team posting I’m like: but like how did they get her to do that? Lol

5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

So Lil nas X releases shoes with pentagrams and human blood...Britney is now sharing posts of baby skeletons and vampirism and they are both under Maverick entertainment who is sharing posts of everything red. I don't like this. 

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I thought we'd left the Illuminati-like conspiracies back in 2012-2014. 

Lil Nas is trying to make some cash with those shoes by referencing his new video. About the blood-thing, not surprised either. Kiss (I believe?) did something similar back in the 80's. It's just a marketing trick which may seem cool to some but it's actually not that brilliant of an idea. It's creepy, yes. 

As for Britney's posts, I don't see anything that extraordinary happening. We've had all kinds of posts from her. She's bored and has always been a little quirky. Even so, people change and so do their tastes. Who knows? We'll see in the future. 

5 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

I’m scared. Like what is this? - and before you all come for my ***... no I don’t mean I’m scared as in “I think she should be in a conservatorship” but more as in: if this is Britney posting wtf was she thinking and if it’s her team posting I’m like: but like how did they get her to do that? Lol

Scared for what? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Archived