Charli XCX is working on a remix of Lady Gaga's "911"

• Community Leader

Charli XCX previously revealed producer Bloodpop asked her to craft a remix to "911," but it never ended up happening. Until now...

Charli confirms it's in the works (for the Chromatica Remix album). 

Super curious what this will sound like. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

charli-gaga.jpg.d192cf547effc18f7f68eb49b3c743f1.jpg

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would Bloodpop ask Charli to help with the remix when Gwen is just one phone call away? Why buy off-brand soda when you can have classic Coke?

Charli XCX previously revealed producer Bloodpop asked her to craft a remix to "911," but it never ended up happening. Until now... Charli confirms it's in the works (for the Chromatica Remix alb

911 is such a bop, it belongs to my car playlist - but the video always strikes me when driving like ‘chill tf out girl’   

Posted Images

On 3/27/2021 at 3:46 PM, Stefani said:

Why would Bloodpop ask Charli to help with the remix when Gwen is just one phone call away? Why buy off-brand soda when you can have classic Coke?

Charli is the future and Mother of PC Music. Gaga's looking to be adopted. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Exhale+
3 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

She needs to put that song to bed like enough already, release something else! I wish she promoted sour candy instead :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

It was a promo single, I have a feeling this was forced on gaga to break them in the Us, they are signed to interscope for local distribution. Selena didn't even promote ice cream. That should tell you they are being forced into these collaborations they don't want to do. 

Just to help Blackpink get established in the states. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+

The impact of Club future Nostalgia and Dua lipa. Which resurrected the remix album, that y'all paid dust to. 

I see you gaga. Call Madonna to give us the Babylon and Vogue mash up. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

On 3/27/2021 at 4:46 PM, Stefani said:

Do your homework :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:b:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: