Walt Disney's grandson urges investigations into conservatorship abuse and Britney's case

Keep em coming... all this will come to a head but if Britney can’t use her voice when it’s time to testify and she cites anxiety and mental health it’s really not going to do much .. she needs to be able to TALK . When the time is right.. not now.. 

15 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

mickey-brit.jpg.7ba76235a05d7fcc7b10b61f8dfb068e.jpg Walt Disney's grandson Bradford Lund speaks about how he was the victim of a similar scheme as Britney Spears in the Los Angeles probate system and would be willing to testify. He sent a new letter urging Jerry Nadler to open an investigation into conservatorship abuse.

Watch I CARE A LOT on Netflix. Very peculiar conservatorship scheme movie

stupid question but could it be the case that once a conship is over, someone else is trying to put the person again under that scheme? like is there some sort of protection after coming out of it or something similar to a restraining order against the court? seriously curious to know. also i guess LA is sadly the perfect target, cause the amount of wealthy people full of dough there is insane

1 hour ago, limezd said:

Omg imagine if they gave her a multi project deal after she gets freed. Like a comedy show, or sitcom show on Disney + or even a ******* residency at Disney World or Disney Land! That would be awesome!

Come thru Disney! Free our Queen!

If that happened it would gimme a reason to get Disney + and/or even a reason go to Disney World, Disney Land. 

• Like 1