Walt Disney's grandson urges investigations into conservatorship abuse and Britney's case

If this works in Britney's favor and she finds out about it, it could have a healing effect on her. I mean Britney is forever connected to the Disney machinery. Beside Star Search it was the first time that she was seen on television displaying her raw original talent and at a time before the world tainted her human innocence and life would hurdle all kinds of obstacles her way. 

I know you guys think I'm just rambling 😅 but hear me out. I think Brintey is very spiritual and has always been looking for meaning in her life. From some of her interviews since 2008 I get the impression that she sometimes wonders why she was sent on this exact path of life. If Disney's grandson could be a major stepping stone to regain her freedom things could, to a degree at least, come full circle. 

Am I making sense?

• Love 8

Apparently it’s for similar reasons “Under the terms of trust agreements, Lund was to receive distributions upon his 35th, 40th and 45th birthdays. That is, unless it was demonstrated that he lacked the maturity and financial ability to manage such funds in a prudent and responsible manner. ” 

It’s crazy how easy it is for someone to gain control of your fortune. It’s also sad how one’s own family members are so eager and money hungry. I work at a financial institution and it’s baffling how many times family members come the day after their relative dies trying to get the money in the accounts :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 2
  • Like 4