"Framing Britney Spears" reached 5.7 million views only in São Paulo

DuranDuran

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from Brazil :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: these numbers aren't from the premiere of the doc, but from a coverage story about the doc and FreeBritney that was on a TV program last night. Globo is the TV channel, Fantástico is the TV show and the doc premiered a couple of days ago on Globo's streaming platform Globoplay. The 10 min coverage story they did about the doc had a good peak of audience and was the last one on the TV show, so it was a success. 

5.7 million people in Sao Paulo watched this about the doc last night, but not the doc itself 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

I'm from Brazil :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: these numbers aren't from the premiere of the doc, but from a coverage story about the doc and FreeBritney that was on a TV program last night. Globo is the TV channel, Fantástico is the TV show and the doc premiered a couple of days ago on Globo's streaming platform Globoplay. The 10 min coverage story they did about the doc had a good peak of audience and was the last one on the TV show, so it was a success. 

5.7 million people in Sao Paulo watched this about the doc last night, but not the doc itself 

Thank you for the clarification! For some reason I thought that Fantástico is a channel name :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

The streaming platform where Britney's Doc were released is not that big. The channel itself it's the most successful one, but their streaming platform doesn't have that much subscribers. Just to comparison, last year a doc about a very successful Brazilian duo were the most watched in the week of release, with really high views for the platform, and it had only 400k views in the whole week. So, expect way lower views then 5kk for Framing BS, even if it turns out to be very successful. 

Archived