"Framing Britney Spears" reached 5.7 million views only in São Paulo

DuranDuran

Only In São Paulo, TV debut of "Framing Britney Spears" reached 27.8 points, which is approximately equal to 5.7 million views

Plus as of now #freebritney is №1 trending topic in Brazil

Brazil-wide overall ratings are predicted to be over 18 million views

When will my country follow suit? I'm already tired that most of  the GP here still believes in the narrative of team con "Daddy loves her, Daddy saved her", ugh...

Footnote: Previously, I unknowingly misled Exhale members, not realizing that 27.8 meant points, and not how many people watched FBS. Sorry!

Footnote 2:

Clarification from @Bundy

I'm from Brazil :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: these numbers aren't from the premiere of the doc, but from a coverage story about the doc and FreeBritney that was on a TV program last night. Globo is the TV channel, Fantástico is the TV show and the doc premiered a couple of days ago on Globo's streaming platform Globoplay. The 10 min coverage story they did about the doc had a good peak of audience and was the last one on the TV show, so it was a success. 

5.7 million people in Sao Paulo watched this about the doc last night, but not the doc itself 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

not to be a downer but those are the points of rating, not the amount of people who watched it. it's still a lot though! no idea how exactly it works on Brazil (I'm from Argentina but I think we use the same companies to measure audience) but it's apparently around 5.7 million people based on this tweet :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I think the tweet you used states that 5,7 million views are only in Sao Paulo, not all of Brazil.... But you are right, I most likely misunderstood a little what these numbers meant, I will look now for more info...

Edit:

It seems, official ratings for other cities have not yet been released

30 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

I think the tweet you used states that 5,7 million views are only in Sao Paulo, not all of Brazil.... But you are right, I most likely misunderstood a little what did these numbers mean, I will look now for more info...

Edit:

It seems, official ratings for other cities have not yet been released

Even better! Brazil loves Britney so much, it makes sense it had such a great audience 

29 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

it's an impressive number for me but if anyone knows - is it huge for brazil (or just a good or ok number)? 

From the tweets I read, this is a really impressive rating...  12 million people live in Sao Paulo, so it appears at least half of them watched FBS, but since many people do not watch TV alone, so most likely more people have watched than 5.7

28 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

it's an impressive number for me but if anyone knows - is it huge for brazil (or just a good or ok number)? 

Its a huge number but its from a segment they showed on their biggest sunday show. So it wasnt the full doc i assume 

16 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

From the tweets I read, this is a really impressive rating...  12 million people live in Sao Paulo, so it appears at least half of them watched FBS, but since many people do not watch TV alone, so most likely more people have watched than 5.7

Wow :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

16 minutes ago, div said:

Its a huge number but its from a segment they showed on their biggest sunday show. So it wasnt the full doc i assume 

thanks for info ^_^

Archived