Any The Pretty Reckless Fans Here?

Hey Exhale,

I know that this is primarily a pop forum, but I know that most of us enjoy different music genres. I recently rediscovered The Pretty Reckless, and their most recent album, Death By Rock And Roll, released last month, has reawakened my love of their music and Taylor Momsen's voice. Having played their first record, Light Me Up, on loop back in 2010 when it first came out, I initially couldn't believe how different Momsen had become. Now, more than a decade later, I've come to appreciate and respect her even more for pursuing her passion.

My favorites are Make Me Wanna Die, Miss Nothing, My Medicine, Just Tonight, Since You're Gone, Factory Girl, You, Follow Me Down, Going To Hell, Heaven Knows, Why'd You Bring A Shotgun To The Party, Death By Rock And Roll, Only Love Can Save Me Now, And So It Went, 25, My Bones, Rock And Roll Heaven & Harley Darling

Also, RIP to Jenny Humphrey, who Momsen confirmed "died of suicide with a candle burning in her eye" in her lyric video to Death By Rock And Roll images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrb9B3_SqHDqS9P8MSfNuJennyHumphrey.jpg :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: 

Any fans of The Pretty Reckless, Taylor Momsen here? tumblr_msbfjeA2hz1r3yf3ro1_500.gif

pretty-reckless-death-by-rock-slide.jpeg.3e07e03525b6f5eec6fe0508cee6de02.jpeg

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Omg!!!! :enigma_alien_blue:i seeeeeee you

crazy With that ROCK AND ROLL SONG. 
:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: SOMEBODY MIXED NY MEDICINE :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

WELL YOU HURT WHERE YOU SLEEP AND YOU SLEEP WHERE YOU LIEEEE :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: NOW YOURE IN DEEP AND NOW YOURE GONNA CRY GOT A MAN TO HIS LEFT AND GIRL TO HIS RIGHT :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: you start to sweat so hold me tight cuz somebody mixed my MEDICINE :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: I DONT KNWO WHAT IM ON

:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: there’s a tiger in the room and  :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: a baby in the closet. Pour another drink mom I don’t even want it 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

Omg!!!! :enigma_alien_blue:i seeeeeee you

crazy With that ROCK AND ROLL SONG. 
:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: SOMEBODY MIXED NY MEDICINE :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

WELL YOU HURT WHERE YOU SLEEP AND YOU SLEEP WHERE YOU LIEEEE :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: NOW YOURE IN DEEP AND NOW YOURE GONNA CRY GOT A MAN TO HIS LEFT AND GIRL TO HIS RIGHT :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: you start to sweat so hold me tight cuz somebody mixed my MEDICINE :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: I DONT KNWO WHAT IM ON

:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: there’s a tiger in the room and  :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: a baby in the closet. Pour another drink mom I don’t even want it 

Taste :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, femmefatoole said:

Yay! TPR are amazing. Taylor Momsen deserves so much more credit for her vocal talent...

My favourites are:

My Medicine, 

Absolution

Blame Me

Burn

Devils Back

and 01:10-01:13 of Already Dead parted the oceans!

I’ve been playing My Bones on repeat. She would’ve been a legend if she were around in the 80’s-90’s. She’s improved vocally so much and this last album is already among my favorites released this year!

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, ClumsySpice said:

I’ve heard some of their stuff a while ago but I only remember Make me wanna die... I absolutely love that song!  Gretchen Fetch GIF by Mean Girls 

I read they released something recently but then forgot  :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Thank you for the reminder, i’ll check it out ASAP :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

You won’t regret it! I even bought a vinyl I was so impressed and love the album art 

• Love 1

Been a fan since make me wanna die . Their music is just magical and addictive . I always find myself going back and listening to their music in my car . I didn't enjoy who you selling for that much even though oh my god and hangman are great. 

My favs

Absolution , make me wanna die , goin down , light me up  , just tonight , miss nothing , Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party . And so much more . 

Their new album gives me light me up vibes and so far I'm loving it . Taylor has So much incredible potential and I wish there would be just a pinch of more recognition for her and the band . 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block