Any The Pretty Reckless Fans Here?

15 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Been a fan since make me wanna die . Their music is just magical and addictive . I always find myself going back and listening to their music in my car . I didn't enjoy who you selling for that much even though oh my god and hangman are great. 

My favs

Absolution , make me wanna die , goin down , light me up  , just tonight , miss nothing , Why'd you bring a shotgun to the party . And so much more . 

Their new album gives me light me up vibes and so far I'm loving it . Taylor has So much incredible potential and I wish there would be just a pinch of more recognition for her and the band . 

Yeah their new album is my favorite after Light Me Up. I can’t wait to get the vinyl 

I love The Pretty Reckless!! I remember my little sister showing me an interview with the Gossip Girl cast years ago and Taylor Momsen was saying “I’m about to record an album...” I remember thinking “Great! Another tween teeny bopper actress turned singer recording a cheap, disposable album!!” :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: [But low key, I was still half expecting to like it]

Then they released Make Me Wanna Die and I thought they were awesome. I love their music. I got their new album but have only listened to the lead single so far. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Innate said:

I love The Pretty Reckless!! I remember my little sister showing me an interview with the Gossip Girl cast years ago and Taylor Momsen was saying “I’m about to record an album...” I remember thinking “Great! Another tween teeny bopper actress turned singer recording a cheap, disposable album!!” :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: [But low key, I was still half expecting to like it]

Then they released Make Me Wanna Die and I thought they were awesome. I love their music. I got their new album but have only listened to the lead single so far. 

Make Me Wanna Die  still shakes me to my core. Omg I’m so excited for you to listen to My Bones :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

2 hours ago, JSDSandiego said:

im a huge PR fan - ive seen them twice live. They seem to perform often in SF. 

Their new album is great, better than their previous 2. The first one is still my fav tho. I didnt care for "25" but their other singles/promo-singles have been great :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I need to catch this next tour :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: and yes same here! I still love Light Me Up the most, then DBRAR, Going To Hell and WYSF last 

On 3/15/2021 at 2:31 AM, Groundbreaking said:

I would not consider myself a fan but I enjoyed some of their songs. That's it. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Same! I listened to their first album mostly.

Some of my faves are Make Me Wanna Die, Zombie and Kill Me.

Haven't really listen to their new stuffs though. Heavy Rock music couldn't really sit well with my ears. LOL.

9 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm not a super HUGE fan, but I watched this video a while ago and thought it would be perfect in James Bond. Also it is weird how much she looks like a "woman" lately. Little Jenny no more.

Little J died of suicide with a candle burning in her eye :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: she went to go be with the clothes Agnes burned :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block