Any The Pretty Reckless Fans Here?

On 3/14/2021 at 7:48 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Fair enough :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:what songs did you enjoy? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Hey there! I apologise for replying this late. I'm a clown. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I've been enjoying songs from their most recent album (Death by Rock 'n Roll, 25, Broomsticks, Witches Burn, And So It Went, Only Love Can Save Me Now). Other songs: Fxcked Up World, Make Me Wanna Die, Heaven Knows, Just Tonight and that's all I recall now :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Hey there! I apologise for replying this late. I'm a clown. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I've been enjoying songs from their most recent album (Death by Rock 'n Roll, 25, Broomsticks, Witches Burn, And So It Went, Only Love Can Save Me Now). Other songs: Fxcked Up World, Make Me Wanna Die, Heaven Knows, Just Tonight and that's all I recall now :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Bops :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

When Going to Hell was released I was a 19-20 year old gay in a VERY conservative town filled with hateful biggots whos personal mission was to find out who is gay or lesbian and expose them and then feed off of their misery (Im not even kidding). 

What did I do? I put this song on my social media and said im a Satanist gay. I started wearing all black would wear a Satanist chain around my neck :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Everyone trashed me but was also super afraid of me, and didn't dare approach me, I live. Thank you TPR :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

When Going to Hell was released I was a 19-20 year old gay in a VERY conservative town filled with hateful biggots whos personal mission was to find out who is gay or lesbian and expose them and then feed off of their misery (Im not even kidding). 

What did I do? I put this song on my social media and said im a Satanist gay. I started wearing all black would wear a Satanist chain around my neck :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Everyone trashed me but was also super afraid of me, and didn't dare approach me, I live. Thank you TPR :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Not you shaking up the masses with TPR but I stan :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block