Kelly Rowland and RHOBH's Garcelle Beauvais asked about Britney

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I mean I respect her for standing her ground. She's been on the bussiness for a long time so she knows that "documentary" is not always biographically correct. She basically says that she's not interested hearing Britney's story from anyone else but Britney herself :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

But it's not like Britney has rights, her freedom and a voice to do so tho :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

On 3/5/2021 at 9:42 AM, SumoCyco2017 said:

Offcourse kelly has no thoughts on it because she is of like mind with a lotttt of other black women who think that when a rich white woman gets fukd she deserves it for allllll the years of slavery that happened to every race thru out alllll of time.

Girl...no...

Delete this

45 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

I stated more facts than hits kelly will ever have to the general populace that arent gay men

You just sound straight up ignorant and confused. Your comments have nothing to do with the actual topic, you’re just spewing hate. Kelly didn’t say anything wrong. As a human being who works in the same business I respected her answer. 

9 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

You just sound straight up ignorant and confused. Your comments have nothing to do with the actual topic, you’re just spewing hate. Kelly didn’t say anything wrong. As a human being who works in the same business I respected her answer. 

Yea noones spewing hate. Seeing as its springtime now i think its about time ur snowflake self should go melt with the rest of the frost

Archived