What are the items you need (and buy) daily/monthly but think are like SOOO overpriced that it hurtz?

3 hours ago, ExXL said:

Over here it costs 10€ for a 3 months package , but yeah the only con is that it doesn't prevent the other stds , but *****s literally hurt my skin 😏😖

Exactly... You can't f/ck long with rubbers.

7 hours ago, ExXL said:

My own art Merch .... It's really expensive on redbubble but honestly I love it ....

Dude SHARE THE LINK.

30 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Exactly... You can't f/ck long with rubbers.

Dude SHARE THE LINK.

I dmd you , cuz I kinda want to stay anonymous 😎 but it's basically a link to my redbubble profile , they're quite pricy TBH , but it's a cool way to promote my own art and my website is still in the works , thank you for the interest anyways 😉

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes buttttt writing in a journal/diary can help you manifest lots and lots of money. Def worth it!

i actually agree

i often think that it is good to buy diaries rather than snacks cause the diary is timeless

fortunately not all diaries cost that much but i have had the example too when well chosen diary attracted well chosen thoughts :-)

but yet: i don´t see many diaries i´d be like i adore them. many of these diaries don´t look good. even so i want to choose the ones i like at least a littlle

@Jordan Miller it is definintely good that you focus my mind on the positive of having an expensive diary

and also i love writing in my diary..'

but i can´t say i am not angry having paid so much money even for diaries i like very much.

how is paper copying and carton costing so much, i always think

so thank you for focusing me on the positive but it also triggered me

just got a new keyboard and mouse what i liked it costed only 2.28 euros. but then just because the diary has stronger caron around it and it is binded and a picture on it  it costs 7 euros?

somethings wrong with this song 

i actually buy a lot of diary journals, smaller and bigger, not so expensive to expensive. but most of the ones i buy are not sending the message to me that i am valuing them. most of them are the best of the worst i feel

amazon had some i liked but actually i am under a financial conservatorship and my friend bought them instead and now i can´t buy them for now

yeah this sucks too that actually i can´t really invest my money cause the name is financial conservatorship and the subline is "Keep it simple for the court consevator"

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block