What are the items you need (and buy) daily/monthly but think are like SOOO overpriced that it hurtz?

40 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Basically me.

Also, could someone pls tell me why one Ben&Jerry's costs nearly 10 euros? (Over 10 USD). OUTRAGEOUS, its a ******* ice cream like calm down :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

i remember when Ben & Jerry first came to the stores in Estonia

it was shocking and funny to me

now i am kinda used to this

plus  there are more and more ice creams that are insanely expensive

few years ago though i had time when i bought it and whenever it was a little discounted it was a little okay

but now even the basic ice cream is even more expensive

and i don't want utter **** cheap ice creams neither

when somebosy gifted me some free money i bought some ice cream that i liked in the past i think. and it was one of the level 2 ice creams (meaning not the most cheapest) but it was so bland tasting to me. i could eat it but there literally didn't seem to be taste

• Love 1

Well im doing a low carb diet and to get good protein is quite expensive. I like having salmon on my diet but its too expensive compared to other proteins, also almond flour and avocado oil are quite expensive! Trying to be healthy is hard with these prices :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: .

I also need to say that I want the new Oculus to do my workout so badly!... but its 300 box :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: and I need to pay other debts. I´m daydreaming of a 60 years old boyfriend who is willing to pay my bills :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:.

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I have a cat, and I HAAATE buying her cat litter, it's so expensive omg and it's just a bunch of tiny stones that barely last! * sobs *

ugh I KNOW! Those are the moments when I wish I could spit like a viking... -.-

Tbh if u do it w/out rubber spit works just fine , but make sure ur on prep and get tested every 2/3 months .....

16 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Tbh if u do it w/out rubber spit works just fine , but make sure ur on prep and get tested every 2/3 months .....

Oh totally, but PrEP isn't available where I live, and it's freaking expensive, and it doesn't protect you from STIs anyway. But yeah, w/out rubber and spit is the best, ugh if only...

When I didn't have a gym to go to for a while ... it was something like, $70.00 or $90.00 a month. I think that's ridiculous. 

Rent is crazy compared to the median salary. 

I think organic chicken, meat, and vegetables are really expensive. I don't buy that much and it still comes out to be like 50.00 or something. Meanwhile, you can buy trash and its like half that. I shouldn't have to pay more to eat healthy. Though I understand, to cultivate organic food it can be taxing and expensive too. I just think its weird when I leave with quarter of a bag of groceries and someone that spends 75.00, for example, walks out with a garbage bin full of junk food lol. 

Organic Wild Rice is really expensive. 50.00 a month for a reasonable bag. About 3 cups a week. 

Disney+ is 13.99 a month. I think that's a bit pricey for some reason. It's not like it is on any Netflix level. 

Supplements can be between 100.00-150.00 a month. 

Skincare is 100.00 a month.

I have two licenses. One as a Registered Clinical Counsellor and another as a Provisional Licensed Psychologist. $400.00 + $100.00 for insurance. The other license is $450.00 + $450.00 (insurance) + $100.00 Association fee. I had to pay $200.00 a month for supervision. Application fee was $400.00. Jurisprudence test was $400.00. Application fee for the EPPP exam is $200.00. To do the EPPP exam its $1000.00 (assuming I pass it). $300.00 for the testing material.  Then when I do get licensed, it will be $800.00. Then the application fee to upgrade my Counselling License to a practice as a Psychologist in another province is essentially the same. It's ridiculous. 

I think Apple is becoming really greedy lately. They come up with upgrades now almost yearly. For example, I got an iPad Pro two years ago. They already upgraded the camera and screen to Liquid Retina. Now they are coming out with the Mini LED iPad Pros. With the Mac line, they came out with the iMac Pro two years ago and now they are already discontinuing it. This is AFTER the Pro came out beforehand. Now they have come out with the M1 chip and coming out with all new Macs. It's a bit excessive. Couldn't they have just put out the new Macs with the M1 chip in the first place? My computer has 4K capabilities for example, but, I'm not able to watch 4K streams on certain media platforms unless I have upgraded to the 2021 iMac that's going to be obsolete soon. It's annoying. The reason I'm concerned is because with upgrades, older computers become a bit obsolete much faster than it seemed in the past. As consumers we can't catch up nor afford it, so eventually ... the demand won't catch up to the supply. For a few spec bumps, I think, again, it is a bit excessive. To me, Apple has lost its appeal and authenticity to a degree. I mind as well just wait 5 years instead. Or I'm forced to trade in every year. It's still a bit of money that goes in their pockets. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh totally, but PrEP isn't available where I live, and it's freaking expensive, and it doesn't protect you from STIs anyway. But yeah, w/out rubber and spit is the best, ugh if only...

Over here it costs 10€ for a 3 months package , but yeah the only con is that it doesn't prevent the other stds , but *****s literally hurt my skin 😏😖

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block