Judge Penny Track Record in Supporting Conservatorship Abuse

Almost Mystical

So I found this blog post regarding cases where Judge Penny just stay silent and did nothing on conservatorship abuse:

https://britneyspears.courtvictim.com/index.php/exposed/britney-spears-conservatorship/victims-speak-out/gertrude-gettinger/

I know this is a rather cheap source, but despite every press and publicity surrounding Britney’s case, Judge Penny never question the validity of Britney’s conservatorship. I bet if there is no NYT specials, Jamie would become her sole conservatorship ousting Bessemer trust. 

What’s funny is every Judge that is appointed on Britney’s case, they are all tagging along in this play. That Streisand guy is so pressed for not being given transparency regarding Britney’s medical record. And considering the biggest reason why Britney is in conservatorship is due to her medical condition, this sounds very.. orchestrated. 

Does anybody know if LA court have a list of conservatorship cases that’s under Judge Penny, and so we can see the pattern in her behaviour? After seeing that Rosemund Pike’s movie, I’m sure that Britney is only the tip of the iceberg. Conservatorship is something that’s insidiously integrated in probate law system and maintained by important figures. Kinda like how pedophiles is so protected within church system. There’s always a pattern of lawyers and judge that is participating in this corrupt cases. 

Hell, if we have enough data, we could send these to NYT, the Guardian, or even Ronan Farrow himself for a spotlight. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Persona said:

i still wonder what happened to that supposed evaluation they wanted to do right at the beginning of this mess.

Isnt still in motion? I remember someone posted about a file regarding this investigation that was uploaded under Britney's case but no access was given. 

I wonder what the subject of the next hearing in March 17th will be. If its about this investigation will have some news very soon.   @s&m Do you happen to know? I know theres this one in March 17 and another in April, I've been very busy lately that I honestly forgot. 

Y’all a mess, the lady has been nothing but a blessing so far. She came into this with a lot of bull already on the table. She’s has so far taken guardian role from Jamie, granted Britney a new co conservator of her estate, allow her to have new lawyers. I mean for the most part even before the doc she’s been neutral. She has to make sure she cover everything before she makes a decision. Plus Britney has never file to terminate, so what do y’all want her to do? 

59 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Isnt still in motion? I remember someone posted about a file regarding this investigation that was uploaded under Britney's case but no access was given. 

I wonder what the subject of the next hearing in March 17th will be. If its about this investigation will have some news very soon.   @s&m Do you happen to know? I know theres this one in March 17 and another in April, I've been very busy lately that I honestly forgot. 

On March 17th is about the accounting. Ingham raised some questions about Lou Taylor and James Spears and now this will be discussed 

53 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Y’all a mess, the lady has been nothing but a blessing so far. She came into this with a lot of bull already on the table. She’s has so far taken guardian role from Jamie, granted Britney a new co conservator of her estate, allow her to have new lawyers. I mean for the most part even before the doc she’s been neutral. She has to make sure she cover everything before she makes a decision. Plus Britney has never file to terminate, so what do y’all want her to do? 

They don't understand sheet.. They think the judge can terminate the conservatorship herself without someone filling for it :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: All she did since Ingham started objecting was rulling in Britney's favor. We would have a problem if it was Reva Goetz on the case 

54 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

She did NOTHING until the #FreeBritney movement exploded

She should have known all the crap that happened with the previous judge and again did nothing, it will take a lot more pressure to free Britney with that corrupt woman in charged of her case

1 hour ago, joe sp said:

She did NOTHING until the #FreeBritney movement exploded

She should have known all the crap that happened with the previous judge and again did nothing, it will take a lot more pressure to free Britney with that corrupt woman in charged of her case

Unfortunatelly she couldn’t do anything because nobody was objecting. It’s the law. Ingham is to blame not this judge.

But we need our eyes open 

2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

that is true, as long as Ingham doesn't file the right petitions, she can't make the right decisions.

The only "bad" things I've seen from her is that she didn't think twice before granting the rise Andrew Wallet requested in 2018, and when she allegedly denied Britney's requests in 2019, whatever they were, when Britney appeared on court 

4 hours ago, s&m said:

Unfortunatelly she couldn’t do anything because nobody was objecting. It’s the law. Ingham is to blame not this judge.

But we need our eyes open 

It's everyone's fault. Let's be honest, the system is so broken and they all are so corrupt that at this point only corona can bring real justice. Sorry, not sorry. 

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, apparently they start on HBO series first

Et_R7GMVEAAsupj?format=jpg&name=large

7 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Like many others, I had my hopes in Brenda Penny. But when I first saw this picture, I thought how eccentric this woman is and whether she's enjoying the media hype surrounding Britney. i hope i'm wrong.

Serious question, is this sarcasm or it's actually her the lady on the pic? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Archived